Leading Tory Nigel Evans arrested for rape and sexual assault

Can you reconfirm this point? it looks like you're asserting that peoples lack of understanding towards the pedophiles actually lead them to abuse children?

How about holding the pedophile accountable for their own actions?

They are accountable, but they would be less likely to offend if they had support from society instead of being ostracized and having to listen to bigoted intolerant attitudes.

Paedophiles don’t choose to be the way they are, there is nothing they can do to change the way they think, I suppose they could all top themselves but humans have an innate instinct to survive.

So what do you think paedophiles should do about being paedophile?

---------- Post added 06-05-2013 at 16:43 ----------

So you're trying argue that a pedophile fantasises that the country legalises sex with children so they can consent, before they continue with their fantasy?

Do know what, I think that that suggestion is the biggest load of rubbish yet. I'd suggest that they'd have their fantasy and not care one iota about how it would effect the others in their fantasy.

No...................

They are accountable, but they would be less likely to offend if they had support from society instead of being ostracized and having to listen to bigoted intolerant attitudes like yours.

Paedophiles don’t choose to be the way they are, there is nothing they can do to change the way they think, I suppose they could all top themselves but humans have an innate instinct to survive.

So what do you think paedophiles should do about being paedophile?

Re-read your argument. You're arguing that it's bigoted to be intolerant of a pedophile's abuse of children, the only thing I've criticised. I can't argue with someone who holds these views. It's a vile argument.

Re-read your argument. You're arguing that it's bigoted to be intolerant of a pedophile's abuse of children, the only thing I've criticised. I can't argue with someone who holds these views. It's a vile argument.

No I'm not; you are confusing paedophilia with child abuse again.

Not all paedophiles abuse children and not all child abusers are paedophiles.

No I'm not; you are confusing paedophilia with child abuse again.

Not all paedophiles abuse children and not all child abusers are paedophiles.

I've only ever criticised pedophiles actions towards children, for which you called me a bigot. No you win, I cannot stoop towards such a despicably vile argument. A proud day for you eh?

I've only ever criticised pedophiles actions towards children, for which you called me a bigot. No you win, I cannot stoop towards such a despicably vile argument. A proud day for you eh?

Sorry if I have misunderstood something you have said.

Did this go off topic about post 33, and still is?

Anyway, back on topic, Evans seems to be well regarded by his colleagues and constituents, so if this turns out to be a false accusation, will he be able to resume his duties without mud sticking?

It should be like that, but experience says different. So I personally believe that anyone accused of a crime, whatever it may be, shoplifting/drink driving/murder/violence, should be anonymous until conviction. Any other victims will always be able to come forward after the verdict.

I can think of many but you will disagree because you have been conditioned to think the way you think.

The way I think?..I don't see anyonone rallying around you in large numbers

So.. produce this professional based evidence so that we can ALL, not some, come to the same conclusions as you. Or are you afraid that we may all become unconditioned therefore threatening your uniqueness?

The only thing I see in you as uniqueness is that you don't really have an interest in child abuse, immigration, death penalty etc..what you do is pick a highly emotive subject and use distorted logic without the subtle qualities and application of human nature. Your sole purpose is to antagonize (hell I even know your answer already) you really are a social Parihah which again explains your uniqueness.

Even the most nasty on here don't have such a broad depth of pure ignorance as you do..you fill all the holes..everyone of them.

You'll be telling us next we don't appreciate and respect the choices they don't have because we've removed those choices.

Archived