Leading Tory Nigel Evans arrested for rape and sexual assault

"Many professionals now think that paedophilia is a sexual orientation.".

If I could be arsed to go back enough, I'm sure I could find this argument you've used in the past...hence the consensus being yours considering you've advocated it as an argument on more than one occasion?

Sorry still not making a lot of sense. :confused:

We don’t lock people up because of their sexual preference; we lock them up if they abuse children. There are many paedophiles living in the community.

Yes I know that..but in the past you've excused and aligned it with homosexuality in the past as being a prison offence...hence in the future we may consider paedophilia as a norm..morally and legally.

Yes I know that..but in the past you've excused and aligned it with homosexuality in the past as being a prison offence...hence in the future we may consider paedophilia as a norm..morally and legally.

Bingo and that is the agenda of many. It is a sexual dysfunction which has little to do with sex per se but a desire to control, abuse, dominate and humiliate in the same way that rapists of adults thrive on the power. It is axiomatic that this is the case as there is a total absence of consent. Some paedophiles rape children and adults which refutes the "sexual orientation" argument.

Homosexuality used to be a criminal offence now its classed as normal, paedophilia used to be classed as normal now is a criminal offence. No one is suggesting that we should go back to how it once was.

Social perceptions do change. Child brides were once the norm; in the late 16th century the age of consent in England was 10

---------- Post added 06-05-2013 at 12:52 ----------

Jeez..Paedophilia isn't a "sexual orientation" it's a sexual deviation.

There are some professionals that think heterosexuality is the only normal sexual orientation whilst the remainder including homosexuality are sexual deviation. Whether they are sexual deviations is of little importance because they can’t be cured or changed, to the individual they are normal and nothing can be done to change them.

Homosexuality used to be a criminal offence now its classed as normal, paedophilia used to be classed as normal now is a criminal offence. No one is suggesting that we should go back to how it once was.

Social perceptions do change. Child brides were once the norm; in the late 16th century the age of consent in England was 10

---------- Post added 06-05-2013 at 12:52 ----------

There are some professionals that think heterosexuality is the only normal sexual orientation whilst the remainder including homosexuality are sexual deviation. Whether they are sexual deviations is of little importance because they can’t be cured or changed, to the individual they are normal and nothing can be done to change them.

Consensual sex, whatever type it is, whoever it is with is normal. Forcing, manipulating, grooming, raping are not normal.

Bingo and that is the agenda of many. It is a sexual dysfunction which has little to do with sex per se but a desire to control, abuse, dominate and humiliate in the same way that rapists of adults thrive on the power. It is axiomatic that this is the case as there is a total absence of consent. Some paedophiles rape children and adults which refutes the "sexual orientation" argument.

Some paedophiles don't engage in sex or abuse with anyone, which refutes your argument that paedophilia is about power.

---------- Post added 06-05-2013 at 12:58 ----------

Consensual sex, whatever type it is, whoever it is with is normal. Forcing, manipulating, grooming, raping are not normal.

You are confusing the issue again, paedophilia is a sexual preference and is no different to any other preference, obviously choosing to act on that preference is illegal and should be punished.

If the government changed the age of sexual consent to 21 next week would it not still be normal for a 21 year old and 20 year old to have sex.

Some paedophiles don't engage in sex or abuse with anyone, which refutes your argument that paedophilia is about power.

---------- Post added 06-05-2013 at 12:58 ----------

You are confusing the issue again, paedophilia is a sexual preference and is no different to any other preference, obviously choosing to act on that preference is illegal and should be punished.

If the government changed the age of sexual consent to 21 next week would it not still be normal for a 21 year old and 20 year old to have sex.

I disagree because even a celibate paedophile who does not view child abuse images will be fantasising about sex (rape) with children. If they are not then they are asexual and not a paedophile.

I disagree because even a celibate paedophile who does not view child abuse images will be fantasising about sex (rape) with children. If they are not then they are asexual and not a paedophile.

:o

So even fantasy should be illegal in your world and what punishment would you dish out for fantasising.

Would it be illegal for me for instance, to fantasise about Britney becuse I donn't have her consent.

:o

So even fantasy should be illegal in your world and what punishment would you dish out for fantasising.

Would it be illegal for me for instance, to fantasise about Britney becuse I donn't have her consent.

Did I say that? Reread what I said and try to understand it rather than deliberately distorting it.

Archived