Leading Tory Nigel Evans arrested for rape and sexual assault

:o

So even fantasy should be illegal in your world and what punishment would you dish out for fantasising.

Would it be illegal for me for instance, to fantasise about Britney becuse I donn't have her consent.

I am assuming that in your fantasy Britney would be consenting to sex, if you were fantasising about raping Britney would that not be a little disturbing

I am assuming that in your fantasy Britney would be consenting to sex, if you were fantasising about raping Britney would that not be a little disturbing

I imagin in the fantasy of a peadophle the child will be consenting.

---------- Post added 06-05-2013 at 13:35 ----------

Did I say that? Reread what I said and try to understand it rather than deliberately distorting it.

That how it reads, you appear to be claiming that all sex should be consensual including fantasy sex.

Homosexuality used to be a criminal offence now its classed as normal, paedophilia used to be classed as normal now is a criminal offence. No one is suggesting that we should go back to how it once was.

Social perceptions do change. Child brides were once the norm; in the late 16th century the age of consent in England was 10

Homosexuality has never been wrong..only our perceptions based on religion and persecution was found to be wrong. Changing a law hasn't changed the act of homosexuality..it's only changed how we view and act regarding it.

Aligning paedophilia as an argument by using past examples is a nonsense. In the past the child was of no consequence other than chattel. We've evolved so that now children are protected...why in the hell would we consider going back in time as an example to further our sexual needs now by removing the collective protection of children as you seem to suggest we may do in the future?

There are some professionals that think heterosexuality is the only normal sexual orientation whilst the remainder including homosexuality are sexual deviation. Whether they are sexual deviations is of little importance because they can’t be cured or changed, to the individual they are normal and nothing can be done to change them.

There you go with repeating those words as if it gives your argument some gravitas. Can you link to any of these credible professionals?

That how it reads, you appear to be claiming that all sex should be consensual including fantasy sex.

No. That's how you read it.

---------- Post added 06-05-2013 at 13:56 ----------

Even though a child cannot give consent for sex???????

The paedophile lives within a box. The box is closed to the outside world unless you are a child.

"Sometimes even highly intelligent men have an alarmingly low awareness of the problem. Here quite a number of cognitive distortions play a part. They say for example, "But the pictures are already made, and when I look at them now, where is the problem?" On a rational level, we can usually convince them that the demand increases the supply and thus entails further abuse. But wishful thinking is much more powerful. Another self-deception: "I cannot see that the children in the pictures are suffering - they appear to be very interested and also enjoying it." In order to exonerate themselves, they attribute the desire to the children; they actually believe that there are seven- or eight-year old girls who wish to have "sexual experiences" with an adult, including sexual intercourse. Some viewers have been convincing themselves of that for 20 years. It is difficult to correct this distortion of perception".

But according to our future it may be that we may revert to a 13c mindset. You couldn't make it up...hold on.

Even though a child cannot give consent for sex???????

In fantasy land anyone can do anything, that’s why it’s called fantasy.

Fantasy

The faculty or activity of imagining things that are impossible or improbable.

In fantasy land anyone can do anything, that’s why it’s called fantasy.

Fantasy

The faculty or activity of imagining things that are impossible or improbable.

Consent is a distinct legal term not open for interpretation, it's not about what is or isn't possible.

Homosexuality has never been wrong..only our perceptions based on religion and persecution was found to be wrong. Changing a law hasn't changed the act of homosexuality..it's only changed how we view and act regarding it.

I didn’t say it was wrong, I said it was illegal, I agree though it’s about what you have been conditions to believe. You have been conditioned to believe that sex under the age of 16 is wrong, despite biologically being capable of producing offspring well before the age of 16, and for most of human history that is what we did. So you have been condition to accept something as normal, that isn’t normal.

Aligning paedophilia as an argument by using past examples is a nonsense. In the past the child was of no consequence other than chattel. We've evolved so that now children are protected...why in the hell would we consider going back in time as an example to further our sexual needs now by removing the collective protection of children as you seem to suggest we may do in the future?

Unfortunately we can't disassociate ourselves from human evolution, we are the way we are because that is how we evolved, evolution is the primary reason we are all different. .

There you go with repeating those words as if it gives your argument some gravitas. Can you link to any of these credible professionals?

I can think of many but you will disagree because you have been conditioned to think the way you think.

---------- Post added 06-05-2013 at 16:24 ----------

Quite, which is the point I was trying to make and therein lies the huge difference.

There is a massive difference between a living breathing child and a fantasy, it’s a pity you don't understand that difference. Its bigoted attitudes like yours that drives paedophiles underground and likely plays a part in them becoming offenders.

---------- Post added 06-05-2013 at 16:25 ----------

No. That's how you read it.

That what I said, I can only read it the way it reads and to me its reads the way I interpreted it.

---------- Post added 06-05-2013 at 16:27 ----------

Consent is a distinct legal term not open for interpretation, it's not about what is or isn't possible.

A fantasy is created in the mind of the fantasiser, so can give consent, after all its their fantasy, not yours.

There is a massive difference between a living breathing child and a fantasy, it’s a pity you don't understand that difference. Its bigoted attitudes like yours that drives paedophiles underground and likely plays a part in them becoming offenders

Can you reconfirm this point? it looks like you're asserting that peoples lack of understanding towards the pedophiles actually lead them to abuse children?

How about holding the pedophile accountable for their own actions?

---------- Post added 06-05-2013 at 16:35 ----------

A fantasy is created in the mind of the fantasiser, so can give consent, after all its their fantasy, not yours.

So you're trying argue that a pedophile fantasises that the country legalises sex with children so they can consent, before they continue with their fantasy?

Do know what, I think that that suggestion is the biggest load of rubbish yet. I'd suggest that they'd have their fantasy and not care one iota about how it would effect the others in their fantasy.

Archived