Immigrants in the uk

You've caught no one out but yourselves, go back and read in context, if you think the government weren't turning a blind eye, why were there so many illegals running around they supposedly didn't know about,

here you go,

"I'm surprised you haven't previously tried to claim that the authorities turn a blind eye to it to appease racial sensitivities."

Until the recent election results that would be a fair comment,

and until the freedom of information request it would still have been blind.

---------------

The rest you made up.

Can you please be really clear and state what it is you are trying to suggest because it still reads like the government were turning a blind eye to companies employing illegal immigrants until the recent elections.

Just to be clear, I am not being obtuse, I genuinely don't get it.

Can you please be really clear and state what it is you are trying to suggest because it still reads like the government were turning a blind eye to companies employing illegal immigrants until the recent elections.

You probably never will.

That's how I read it too

That's how I read it too

Me as well, just takes time to sink in with some,

The government were turning a blind eye, until the recent elections, now they are running around like headless chickens trying to downplay UKIP and what the public has known for years.

Even the conservatives knew about the old blind eye years ago, still did little about it when the assumed power though.

Do Labour turn a blind eye to illegal immigrants?

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/haveyoursay/39713/Do-Labour-turn-a-blind-eye-to-illegal-immigrants

You've caught no one out but yourselves, go back and read in context, if you think the government weren't turning a blind eye, why were there so many illegals running around they supposedly didn't know about

The context is a discussion about illegal immigrants working illegally, being detected, and dealt with along with their employers. There may not be sufficient manpower to police it effectively but it's never been something a blind eye has been turned to.

Since you and your mate Glam believe there are swathes of swarthy illegals roaming our streets armed with wet sponges and shammy leathers robbing our rosy cheeked youth of their screen washing revenue, here's a link to the UKBA page where you can report illegal workers

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/aboutus/contact/contactspage/?item=191703

The government were turning a blind eye, until the recent elections, now they are running around like headless chickens trying to downplay UKIP and what the public has known for years.

Even the conservatives knew about the old blind eye years ago, still did little about it when the assumed power though.

Do Labour turn a blind eye to illegal immigrants?

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/haveyoursay/39713/Do-Labour-turn-a-blind-eye-to-illegal-immigrants

What? I read it the same as Boyfriday and Mikem8634. What you're saying doesn't make sense considering the report mentioned earlier was before the recent elections. trying to make a connection between that and the UKIP result is tenuous to say the least.

The context is a discussion about illegal immigrants working illegally, being detected, and dealt with along with their employers. There may not be sufficient manpower to police it effectively but it's never been something a blind eye has been turned to.

Since you and your mate Glam believe there are swathes of swarthy illegals roaming our streets armed with wet sponges and shammy leathers robbing our rosy cheeked youth of their screen washing revenue, here's a link to the UKBA page where you can report illegal workers

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/aboutus/contact/contactspage/?item=191703

With some 900,000 to choose from I'm sure some will be wielding shammy's.

How do you reconcile this repeated statement with the fact that the government were investigating the case years before the recent elections?

..and hopefully continue to get arrested in the process.

at the wash today..the slovaks were concerned that the romanians and bulgarians will under cut them...but i assured them that i would stay loyal...if they knocked me a fiver off...:hihi::hihi:

Archived