Immigrants in the uk

What? I read it the same as Boyfriday and Mikem8634. What you're saying doesn't make sense considering the report mentioned earlier was before the recent elections. trying to make a connection between that and the UKIP result is tenuous to say the least.

Not another one,

The government were turning a blind eye BEFORE the recent election, what part of that don't you understand, they knew illegal immigrants were flooding into the country and did little about it.

AFTER the recent election they took off their blindfolds and started running around like headless chickens, and still are, trying to come to terms with the fact that UKIP and dare I say the BNP had a point, now they are taking immigration a bit more serious, but we'll wait and see, backtrack Dave may change his mind.

Not another one,

The government were turning a blind eye BEFORE the recent election, what part of that don't you understand, they knew illegal immigrants were flooding into the country and did little about it.

AFTER the recent election they took off their blindfolds and started running around like headless chickens, and still are, trying to come to terms with the fact that UKIP and dare I say the BNP had a point, now they are taking immigration a bit more serious, but we'll wait and see, backtrack Dave may change his mind.

Still at it retep..the link YOU posted refers to anti illegal immigrant activity by the Borders Agency which took place up to THREE years before the recent elections.

Still at it retep..the link YOU posted refers to anti illegal immigrant activity by the Borders Agency which took place up to THREE years before the recent elections.

Really.:roll:

When you're in a hole it's best to stop digging.

You're not very good at this, are you?

A bit better than you though fella.

Now lets see before the recent election, yep seems like as with boyfriday you seem to think before means something else, he tries to put a time limit on it thinking it makes a difference whats your spin.

And as he says I put the link up don't you think I read it first?

and as he says I put the link up don't you think I read it first?

Maybe you got a little over excited.

Go back and have another read, any feelings of embarrassment you may experience will of course be purely coincidental.

Maybe you got a little over excited.

Go back and have another read, any feelings of embarrassment you may experience will of course be purely coincidental.

Read it before posting why would I need to read it again do you think I have a bad memory.

Now point to what in the article would embarrass me.

Archived