Immigrants in the uk

Read it before posting why would I need to read it again do you think I have a bad memory.

Now point to what in the article would embarrass me.

Hi ret, as you're a fully paid up member of the flat Earth society, it is difficuilt to think of anything that would embarrass you!;)

Read it before posting why would I need to read it again do you think I have a bad memory.

Now point to what in the article would embarrass me.

Peter, do you ever make a post which doesn't lead to your looking like a knob?

Sorry for the OT post but I'm genuinely interested ...

I'm sure that you meant bonk.

The answer to your question is a resounding "no"

Eyup Johnny Bravo joins the fray.

---------- Post added 09-05-2013 at 09:11 ----------

In short the thread seems to be

In short the thread seems to have been taken off track by boyfriday as usual,

post 68 with his slur,

"I'm surprised you haven't previously tried to claim that the authorities turn a blind eye to it to appease racial sensitivities."

---------- Post added 09-05-2013 at 09:40 ----------

Still at it retep..the link YOU posted refers to anti illegal immigrant activity by the Borders Agency which took place up to THREE years before the recent elections.

The post refers to illegals working at car washes in answer to Meckys post claiming they pay national insurance and tax, it was still before the recent elections when very little was being done by government, (unless you think 328 prosecutions in three years is brilliant out of some 900,000 illegals) who after the recent elections seem to have woken up.

Perhaps it's down to your inability to read and understand

For clarification an illegal is someone who entered the UK by clandestine and does not have valid leave or since August 2012, someone who has overstayed their visa for 28 days without a valid application or does not have an appeal in progress.

In short the thread seems to have been taken off track by boyfriday as usual, post 68 with his slur,

"I'm surprised you haven't previously tried to claim that the authorities turn a blind eye to it to appease racial sensitivities."

:cry::cry::cry:

I should become Sheffield's answer to Mystic Meg, because you you've certainly spent most of this thread proving something after the event!

:cry::cry::cry:

I should become Sheffield's answer to Mystic Meg, because you you've certainly spent most of this thread proving something after the event!

What happens next is usually after the event,

but a frock would probably suit you, be careful where you tuck your crystal balls.

Archived