Immigrants in the uk

Nicely vague there Glammy. What about them? Too many swarthy foreign types for your delicate sensibilities?

Youre prejudices are showing again Halibut, no one mentioned colour until you came along

---------- Post added 07-05-2013 at 23:32 ----------

It's not really about what I know it's about challenging wild speculation which you seem to be engaging in.

Innuendo such as 'I wonder how many of these businesses and employees pay NI and tax' is meaningless, there are systems in place to detect that and if they're not working effectively it won't just be foreigners who are defrauding the system.

You just havent got the foggiest idea how it works have you.

You just havent got the foggiest idea how it works have you.

You keep up with the propaganda and innuendo Glam, the fact remains what you're claiming is an illegal activity which no ones condoning if it's true, but it's interesting you highlight the foreigners that might be engaging in it whilst overlooking our homegrown who might be doing the self same thing.

Youre prejudices are showing again Halibut, no one mentioned colour until you came along

I did ask the OP how he was able to identify immigrants at a distance though. So far they've declined to answer such a simple question.

If people are referring to people who work in car washes as illegals, this is not the case and they also pay tax and NI contributions.

I hope that's true Mecky, but for completeness it would be helpful if you could say how you know this to be the case in order to silence the doubters.

I did ask the OP how he was able to identify immigrants at a distance though. So far they've declined to answer such a simple question.

Didn't you know they all have to wear big signs? That's certainly what my granddad had to do when he came over in WWII to fight in the RAF after his country was invaded ;) But people like xt500 wouldn't want that because the immigrants were taking jobs away from British fighter pilots!

Hundreds of Midland firms caught employing illegal immigrants.

"Hundreds of rogue Midland firms have been fined a whopping £3 million for employing illegal immigrants over the last three years.

The UK Border Agency (UKBA) has penalised 328 companies for flouting the law and using cheap foreign labour from countries including India, Nigeria and Afghanistan.

The majority of the companies snared for hiring illegal immigrants were fast food restaurants or hand car washes."

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/hundreds-midland-firms-caught-employing-1715373

"Hundreds of rogue Midland firms have been fined a whopping £3 million for employing illegal immigrants over the last three years.

The UK Border Agency (UKBA) has penalised 328 companies for flouting the law and using cheap foreign labour from countries including India, Nigeria and Afghanistan.

The majority of the companies snared for hiring illegal immigrants were fast food restaurants or hand car washes."

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/hundreds-midland-firms-caught-employing-1715373

Fantastic! That's exactly what should happen because they were engaging in illegal behaviour, got caught and were prosecuted for it...I'm surprised you haven't previously tried to claim that the authorities turn a blind eye to it to appease racial sensitivities.

Job well done to the Borders Agency.

It's not only private firms, MP's, councils, government, NHS have all employed illegal immigrants.

I hope that's true Mecky, but for completeness it would be helpful if you could say how you know this to be the case in order to silence the doubters.

I work in immigration as people have been told many times in the past.

Archived