Immigrants in the uk

Fantastic! That's exactly what should happen because they were engaging in illegal behaviour, got caught and were prosecuted for it...I'm surprised you haven't previously tried to claim that the authorities turn a blind eye to it to appease racial sensitivities.

Job well done to the Borders Agency.

Until the recent election results that would be a fair comment,

and until the freedom of information request it would still have been blind.

Until the recent election results that would be a fair comment,
Presumably the investigations predate the recent election results

and until the freedom of information request it would still have been blind.

Sorry what do you mean?

All the major parties have to some degree finally acknowledged that immigration has been out of control, and that it has brought problems of varying degrees within communities and also been a burden on health and education services.

People can argue the benefits of immigration, but to turn a blind eye to the problems and concerns of many people is both ignorant and stupid.

Some immigrants are a benefit to the country, some are not, it's that simple.

I can understand the feelings of those who are immigrants or the offspring of immigrants to this country, I realise they will defend their belief in the benefits and the positive attributes of immigration, I think they should understand how some people have negative views about certain aspects of how immigration has affected this country, particularly in the last 15 years or so.

Those who are employed in immigration services and law will also defend immigration generally because without it their livelihoods are affected, so bring a slanted view to the argument ...... IMHO !

I can understand the feelings of those who are immigrants or the offspring of immigrants to this country, I realise they will defend their belief in the benefits and the positive attributes of immigration, I think they should understand how some people have negative views about certain aspects of how immigration has affected this country
What makes you think they don't?

Your post is as condescending as it is biased. IMHO !

And now the blinkers are off.

You're still confusing me, are you saying the authorities had little interest in investigating criminal behaviour amongst immigrants?

PS..even in the link you posted it says the investigations covered the period between 2010-2012...long before the recent election results

You're still confusing me, are you saying the authorities had little interest in investigating criminal behaviour amongst immigrants?

PS..even in the link you posted it says the investigations covered the period between 2010-2012...long before the recent election results

Are you saying they did, think of the expense of having to defend their human rights, remind us of the number of illegals the government didn't even know were in the country, never mind their illegal behaviour.

here's a clue,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2258216/Enough-illegal-migrants-cities-size-Newcastle-863-000-UK-study-finds.html

Are you saying they did, think of the expense of having to defend their human rights, remind us of the number of illegals the government didn't even know were in the country, never mind their illegal behaviour.

here's a clue,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2258216/Enough-illegal-migrants-cities-size-Newcastle-863-000-UK-study-finds.html

I'm not saying anything, I was seeking your clarification on a statement you made?

Do you believe the authorities didn't prosecute employers who employed illegal immigrants before the recent election results?

I'm not saying anything, I was seeking your clarification on a statement you made?

Do you believe the authorities didn't prosecute employers who employed illegal immigrants before the recent election results?

Why would I, you may not have noticed, it was me who posted the information.

Why would I, you may not have noticed, it was me who posted the information.

Indeed and then went on to say how it wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for the recent election results...hence my confusion :)

Archived