Which Sheffield seat would Nigel Farage stand the best chance in?

though I have no doubt Sheffield would be one of the last places he would be looking for a seat in Parliament, I think if Nigel Farage had to choose one, to be the MP for, I reckon his best bet, by far, would be Hallam - Clegg's seat.

Remind me, how did UKIP do in the recent Fulwood by-election...

---------- Post added 04-05-2013 at 23:37 ----------

I don't think he would go for that, not enough 'multiculturism' there for UKIP supporters to vote against

There is loads of multiculturism (sic) in Fulwood.

There is also far too much education to allow it to fuel bigotry, hence the UKIP showing in the by-election.

I don't think he would go for that, not enough 'multiculturism' there for UKIP supporters to vote against

there are not enough Tory votes, for Farage to be going at, in any of the other Sheffield seats. But like I said, he would never want to be looking for a seat here at all.

some former Labour voters (and also a lot of others, including people that have never voted for anyone before) have been voting UKIP in these not-too-consequential elections. But more former Tory voters, than anyone else. Labour areas get more BNP votes than the UKIP votes Tory areas get. I hope Farage knows, that a lot of all the Tories that are ready to vote UKIP in locals and Europeans will not do so in a general election.

Archived