What's so wrong with being racist?

It seems on here that anyone who is a white non muslim who objects to the immigration levels of this country is a racist...Sweet

It seems on here that anyone who gets defensive when challenged about their views on immigration, Muslims and non-whites has a persecution complex ;)

It seems on here that anyone who is a white non muslim who objects to the immigration levels of this country is a racist...Sweet

Can you direct us to any post, or posts, which back this up?

It doesn't necessarily follow that if you object to immigration levels of this country people brand you as a racist. It all depends how you frame the argument. And given that it's an anonymous forum, being white or non muslim doesn't come into it....Bolan

Can you direct us to any post, or posts, which back this up?

Look inwards the reflection of your life and soul speaks volumes

---------- Post added 07-05-2013 at 11:28 ----------

It doesn't necessarily follow that if you object to immigration levels of this country people brand you as a racist. It all depends how you frame the argument. And given that it's an anonymous forum, being white or non muslim doesn't come into it....Bolan

Someone ought to explain that to one or two muslim apologists on here

---------- Post added 07-05-2013 at 11:32 ----------

It seems on here that anyone who gets defensive when challenged about their views on immigration, Muslims and non-whites has a persecution complex ;)

I hope your not meaning me ,I dont have a persecution complex ,I dont trust muslims,I think they are too many immigrants being allowed into this country and as for non whites I just threw that in because I knew I would get a reaction,it worked....it seems as though the people of Britain are waking up to the immigration problem ..hence the UKIP success ..I dont like to say I told you so..but I will ...it will get stronger come the next election watch and see the two main parties kissing UKIP's butt for them to come and join them

I'm having a greenweb moment by posting questions at night just before the cut off point. But, I'm bored, and this occurred to me whilst reading the UKIP thread.

So what is wrong with it? (here's my addition)... if someone doesn't outwardly or actively try and spread it?

I find expressively racist people quite unpleasant, but then again, I find most people to be quite unpleasant if they talk to me. I'm not really a people person :)

---------- Post added 05-05-2013 at 01:59 ----------

phew, just sneaked it in, but typed it quickly so might have to tweak it tomorrow, if it doesn't follow exactly what I was meaning :)

I think you answered your own question with your question!

Being racist is whats wrong with being racist!

:confused:

See what you did there Glam? :hihi:

No ,thats nothing to do with having a persecution complex its do do with the historical hatred muslims have of non believers

Although to be fair its not individuals that bother me ,its Islam as a whole

Being racist is wrong, but being a culturist (made up word), that's one thing I agree with. Our culture is superior to all others in the large part and we should be proud of that fact. Its what attracts so many people to want to live here in the first place.

Archived