UK decline - people borrowing money to buy food.

Society needs a mechanism to weed out the weak and useless. The gene pool needs that to happen.

Letting those who can't use their limited grey matter to provide for themselves die out is a start. A more direct and effective method would be preferable, but anything is better than nothing.

Those of you out there who don't pay taxes and just live a life sponging and whining, you know who you are ;)

Someone tried this - we defeated him, but it cost millions of lives.

Why do you have to introduce the concept of 'right wing hate' just because most people don't like the idea of freeloaders?

Because it is 'right wing hate' driven by a relatively small problem that has always existed, but is now amplified in the news to be the centrepiece of an agenda to attack anybody who claims anything in benefits.

And the supermarket owners drag people kicking and screaming off the streets and make them spend all their money in their stores?

Of cause they don't!! What kind of a question is that?? Are you actually being serious, or do you not understand why supermarkets are so popular??

Is it because the quality of the food is so good??

---------- Post added 07-05-2013 at 09:57 ----------

Wherever I want, no one makes me spend my money in a particular place. I have a mind of my own.

So, if you have your own mind and can shop where ever you want for your food, I'm guessing that, sometimes, if you feel the need, you will go to the farm shop or butchers for a really good quality bit of meat?

---------- Post added 07-05-2013 at 10:04 ----------

Society needs a mechanism to weed out the weak and useless. The gene pool needs that to happen.

Lets start with all the lazy keyboard worriers who love to insight hatred on forums because it gives them a slight semi and makes them feel superior for a few seconds; until they realise that they're just like the rest of us, and fall back to Earth with a crash, back into reality.

Of cause they don't!! What kind of a question is that?? Are you actually being serious, or do you not understand why supermarkets are so popular??

Is it because the quality of the food is so good??

---------- Post added 07-05-2013 at 09:57 ----------

So, if you have your own mind and can shop where ever you want for your food, I'm guessing that, sometimes, if you feel the need, you will go to the farm shop or butchers for a really good quality bit of meat?

---------- Post added 07-05-2013 at 10:04 ----------

Lets start with all the lazy keyboard worriers who love to insight hatred on forums because it gives them a slight semi and makes them feel superior for a few seconds; until they realise that they're just like the rest of us, and fall back to Earth with a crash, back into reality.

It was a flippant question in answer to your flippant post previous.

Blaming supermarkets for the way we shop or eat is like blaming Smith & Wesson for murders.

If anyone is to blame for any part in the way we live, then it can only be ourselves.

Blaming supermarkets for the way we shop or eat is like blaming Smith & Wesson for murders.

If anyone is to blame for any part in the way we live, then it can only be ourselves.

If you live in the USA, you might think that the Government is responsible for allowing those dangerous weapons by the million.

What about people that dont have cars? Shouldnt the Government regulate the building of out of town shopping, so that we are not left with vacant shops in our many town and city centres?

If you live in the USA, you might think that the Government is responsible for allowing those dangerous weapons by the million.

What about people that dont have cars? Shouldnt the Government regulate the building of out of town shopping, so that we are not left with vacant shops in our many town and city centres?

Like I said, blame ourselves, nobody makes us go to the out of town shopping centres.

The out of town shopping centres and supermarkets did not close the local shops, that was a joint effort by ourselves and the owners.

The main problem with today's society is that no one wants to accept blame, they would rather blame anything and everything else rather than themselves.

It was a flippant question in answer to your flippant post previous.

Sorry, but that's just not true. Supermarkets have dictated the way we buy food, whether we like it or not.

Thanks to supermarkets, we now expect our food to be as cheap as possible and readily available.

Now, quality isn't something people look for in food. Price is the main factor for most people. After the horse meat scandal, it's become quite apparent that some people don't even care what they are eating!!

Supermarkets are in it for the money, nothing else.

The human body works at it's best when it's under stress. We are built for hunting and feasting until we can't move, much like a pride of Lions would do.

Therefore, we crave fatty food. However, throughout our existence, we've had to either hunt, grow or ration our food supply. It's only really after the war that supermarkets started to supply jut about everything under one roof, and it's only very recently that supermarkets have been open 24hrs, meaning we can get literally anything, any time, any place. If you can't draw up a correlation between this and the obesity epidemic, there's something wrong with you.

---------- Post added 07-05-2013 at 15:56 ----------

Like I said, blame ourselves, nobody makes us go to the out of town shopping centres.

The out of town shopping centres and supermarkets did not close the local shops, that was a joint effort by ourselves and the owners.

The main problem with today's society is that no one wants to accept blame, they would rather blame anything and everything else rather than themselves.

..............:huh:

How can I possibly blame myself for the demise of town centers?? It's not just down to an individual. It's a collective thing.

The problem with today's society is that we want everything doing yesterday and as quickly and cheaply as possible.

Unfortunately, convenience wins, every time.

Sorry, but that's just not true. Supermarkets have dictated the way we buy food, whether we like it or not.

Thanks to supermarkets, we now expect our food to be as cheap as possible and readily available.

Now, quality isn't something people look for in food. Price is the main factor for most people. After the horse meat scandal, it's become quite apparent that some people don't even care what they are eating!!

Supermarkets are in it for the money, nothing else.

The human body works at it's best when it's under stress. We are built for hunting and feasting until we can't move, much like a pride of Lions would do.

Therefore, we crave fatty food. However, throughout our existence, we've had to either hunt, grow or ration our food supply. It's only really after the war that supermarkets started to supply jut about everything under one roof, and it's only very recently that supermarkets have been open 24hrs, meaning we can get literally anything, any time, any place. If you can't draw up a correlation between this and the obesity epidemic, there's something wrong with you.

---------- Post added 07-05-2013 at 15:56 ----------

..............:huh:

How can I possibly blame myself for the demise of town centers?? It's not just down to an individual. It's a collective thing.

The problem with today's society is that we want everything doing yesterday and as quickly and cheaply as possible.

Unfortunately, convenience wins, every time.

So, are you blaming the supermarkets for your sheep like attitude?

I disagree with just about every part of your post so we will just have to agree to disagree.

So, are you blaming the supermarkets for your sheep like attitude?

I disagree with just about every part of your post so we will just have to agree to disagree.

Yes I am. Good response!

Archived