Mens Facial Hair

Rite ladies, what's the verdict on mens sideburns and facial hair in general.

Do you like the very short and tidy sideburns, medium length or below the ear, what about thin and pointy like Spock in Star Trek?

Also, do you ever like mustaches and full beards seem to be all the rage these days, what about goatee beards or thin lines.

Do you like stubble or clean shaven?

I don't really notice sideburns. I did see a couple of men yesterday with rather impressive sideburns, they were almost like a mutton chop style.

I must confess I quite like beards :heyhey: . I prefer the circle beard (often mistakenly called a goatee - a goatee is just the chin tuft) or a short full beard. It has to suit the wearer though, of course.

I have dated a couple of men with beards and I never had a problem with stubble rash from kissing, in fact I quite like it :)

Ive had a short full beard for years,its suprising how much trimming it needs to keep it looking smart.

I've grown a beard on quite a few occasions full, and goatee but find that when I grow a full one it irritates me after a few weeks and I get rid of it, I have a tasche as I don't have a top lip :hihi:

I used to have a beard but then shaved it off for charidee (id had it for years).

Considered growing it again, but each time I get bored and shave it off. None of my gf's have really liked me having a beard. Plus as I shave my head, having a beard can make me look a little bit thugish.

Also, manicured scruff seems to be very popular these days (see Jason Statham as an example).

I used to have a beard but then shaved it off for charidee (id had it for years).

Considered growing it again, but each time I get bored and shave it off. None of my gf's have really liked me having a beard. Plus as I shave my head, having a beard can make me look a little bit thugish.

Also, manicured scruff seems to be very popular these days (see Jason Statham as an example).

I wonder how many women like beards? Maybe we should have a poll :)

Archived