Mens Facial Hair

I used to have a beard but then shaved it off for charidee (id had it for years).

Considered growing it again, but each time I get bored and shave it off. None of my gf's have really liked me having a beard. Plus as I shave my head, having a beard can make me look a little bit thugish.

Also, manicured scruff seems to be very popular these days (see Jason Statham as an example).

Wondered why i never get carol singers at my house anymore :hihi:

I think people who have bold heads with full bushy beards look wrong in so many ways, it's like their heads are upside down.

'Bold' means brave or fearless. 'Bald' refers to the state of being without hair.

I grew my beard to hide my chin, which I didn't like in photos.

I shave the upper lip to prove the beard is not just the result of idleness.

Also, the beard made a convenient handhold for my 2 month old granddaughter when I carried her into the garden to see the birds.

I think it depends on hair type.

Wiry hair isn't good for beards or moustaches, it looks messy even if kept short,but softer hair can look nice if kept trimmed.

Dick Strawbridge, his moustache is horrible. How the hell can he eat without getting food stuck in it ? :gag:

Archived