Israeli Hate Preacher Makes A Big Fool Of Himself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BaPKOU6KXQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Why is the EDL so much involved with Israel ?

I have seem dozens of videos with Israeli leaders giving speeches at EDL rallies ?

Then I have seen some EDL members wave Israeli Flags ?

Even mass murderer Andres Brevik was facinated with Israel and spoke about the "state " Or at least mentioned it around 400 times in his manifesto ,

Very strange .

But the video is hilarious.

We just pray this thread does not get removed .

---------- Post added 05-05-2013 at 16:04 ----------

Is this the EDL rabbi spokesman ? Any one ?

The moon is made of green cheese. There are fairies at the bottom of your garden. You were abducted by aliens who told you the future.

You search the internet all day and managed to find another crackpot who has posted exactly what you were looking for.

Man with beard shouting in the street.

The moon is made of green cheese. There are fairies at the bottom of your garden. You were abducted by aliens who told you the future.

You search the internet all day and managed to find another crackpot who has posted exactly what you were looking for.

Man with beard shouting in the street.

No one spoke of fairies or cheese . But it does not take much searching too find foreign rabbis inciting hatred on the streets of Britain .

If your are insinuating my thread is false please explain and prove why .

FYI - the man is Nachum Shifren - Israli Rabbi - EDL spokesman

No one spoke of fairies or cheese . But it does not take much searching too find foreign rabbis inciting hatred on the streets of Britain .

If your are insinuating my thread is false please explain and prove why .

FYI - the man is Nachum Shifren - Israli Rabbi - EDL spokesman

So a bit of a nutter like Abu Qatada then. I suppose there are idiots who think (suggest to others) he speaks for the masses. Like you for instance.

If you have nothing better to do you can always find some tripe on the internet to back up your sick point of view. Like you did.

Archived