Israeli Hate Preacher Makes A Big Fool Of Himself

So a bit of a nutter like Abu Qatada then. I suppose there are idiots who think (suggest to others) he speaks for the masses. Like you for instance.

If you have nothing better to do you can always find some tripe on the internet to back up your sick point of view. Like you did.

Agreed he is in the same boat as Qatada , yet this guy has the freedom too roam the streets of Britain spreading his hate speech .

Agreed he is in the same boat as Qatada , yet this guy has the freedom too roam the streets of Britain spreading his hate speech .

Has it not occurred to you that you may just be out of step with the world and rather absorbed by your own prejudices?

It seems you are the one who is free to roam the streets spreading your hate speech.

Has it not occurred to you that you may just be out of step with the world and rather absorbed by your own prejudices?

It seems you are the one who is free to roam the streets spreading your hate speech.

SB isn't allowed his own prejudices. Whatever Alex Jones is railing against today he's against, so is the path of the true believer in the Glorious Fat One, hence his subjects of interest can seem to be a little random.

This is not about me , what negative thing have I said about any one group of individuals ?

You are the one who made a apology with the other Qatada bloke , Now Please explain why these two preachers are the same ?

Maybe a extract from one of his talks ?

I can find more vids of the other Shifren preacher if required .

---------- Post added 09-05-2013 at 02:19 ----------

SB isn't allowed his own prejudices. Whatever Alex Jones is railing against today he's against, so is the path of the true believer in the Glorious Fat One, hence his subjects of interest can seem to be a little random.

My subjects may see random to you as your are fully immersed in the world of dinosaur corporate media . If you weren't so fully immersed you would actually see that my subjects are the current stories on various alternative media outlets most notably R.T and info wars more recently .

I have seem dozens of videos with Israeli leaders giving speeches at EDL rallies ?

Just how many EDL rallies have you been to?

Why bother going if you don't like them, is it to look for trouble?

EDL 'spokesman' ? Excuse me? He's just an American tourist that happens to be around at some EDL event in the UK. He admits himself in the video that he is just a 'visitor'. The interviewer exhibits even more bigotry than the the bloke with the beard does, seeming to think that Jewish law in Israel is in any way important as if it was the actual criminal law, like sharia law in Saudi Arabia, when of course it is nothing of the kind. Israel's secular government takes next to no account of Jewish law at all. Homosexuality is legal. Gambling, illegal in Judaism, is also legal. Jews are not supposed to eat pork however you can find it in Israel easily. People aren't supposed to work on Shabbat, however many do. Do any of that kind of stuff against sharia in Saudi Arabia and you will find yourself in prison. In Israel the worst thing that can happen is that some benefit-scrounging religous nut with a beard will shout at you and maybe throw a stone at you, for which he, not you, will be the one that will be locked up for being a criminal.

This is not about me , what negative thing have I said about any one group of individuals ?

You are the one who made a apology with the other Qatada bloke , Now Please explain why these two preachers are the same ?

Maybe a extract from one of his talks ?

I can find more vids of the other Shifren preacher if required .

Your every utterance is anti Israel. You claim Israels leaders attend these rallies. They don't.. You've found through your searching some nut job on holiday talking tripe. He isn't an Israeli leader.

You come across like a racist agitator. Perhaps you should settle down and integrate into this country and brush up on your English whilst you are about it.

it's just ridiculous. There is no evidence that the guy is Israeli at all. He certainly doesn't have an Israeli accent, although some Israelis do speak with American accents, that is because they have quite recently immigrated from there. There is also no evidence that he is a rabbi. But then the antisemite anti-Israel crowd always think that anybody religous and Jewish is a rabbi especially if they have a beard. These hate topics are actually quite funny.

it's just ridiculous. There is no evidence that the guy is Israeli at all. He certainly doesn't have an Israeli accent, although some Israelis do speak with American accents, that is because they have quite recently immigrated from there. There is also no evidence that he is a rabbi. But then the antisemite anti-Israel crowd always think that anybody religous and Jewish is a rabbi especially if they have a beard. These hate topics are actually quite funny.

Israeli leaders and rabbis chanting anti muslim hate messages. What more evidence do you need?

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://blog.beardbrand.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/ZZ-Top-462-MR.jpg&imgrefurl=http://blog.beardbrand.com/2012/02/the-top-5-beards-in-music/zz-top-462-mr/&h=1600&w=2000&sz=760&tbnid=N29v8CuwGYFrrM:&tbnh=92&tbnw=115&zoom=1&usg=__ixe7Abt0jWlYJ1vKBtdp4k8KCb8=&docid=O9kRHP6JhrFT_M&sa=X&ei=HWSLUZTADqLV0QW91ICQCA&ved=0CDUQ9QEwAQ&dur=539

Archived