Israeli Hate Preacher Makes A Big Fool Of Himself

EDL 'spokesman' ? Excuse me? He's just an American tourist that happens to be around at some EDL event in the UK. He admits himself in the video that he is just a 'visitor'. The interviewer exhibits even more bigotry than the the bloke with the beard does, seeming to think that Jewish law in Israel is in any way important as if it was the actual criminal law, like sharia law in Saudi Arabia, when of course it is nothing of the kind. Israel's secular government takes next to no account of Jewish law at all. Homosexuality is legal. Gambling, illegal in Judaism, is also legal. Jews are not supposed to eat pork however you can find it in Israel easily. People aren't supposed to work on Shabbat, however many do. Do any of that kind of stuff against sharia in Saudi Arabia and you will find yourself in prison. In Israel the worst thing that can happen is that some benefit-scrounging religous nut with a beard will shout at you and maybe throw a stone at you, for which he, not you, will be the one that will be locked up for being a criminal.

I am in agreement, Israel can only be compared too also oppressive state Saudi. ( both oppressive states armed too the teeth by uncle sam )

I am sorry, but I have too ask - is this a joke?

both states are oppressive

both states are sponsored by uncle sam

both states are now helping Al-Queda in Syria.

both have KFCS and MCds

ermmm im running out of things now.

any help?

both states are oppressive

both states are sponsored by uncle sam

both states are now helping Al-Queda in Syria.

One is a parlimentary democracy, the other an absolute monarchy.

One has religious police, the other religious freedom.

Saudi Arabia doesn't even allow political parties to be formed.

To pretend that the level of oppression is comparable with Israel is absolutely absurd.

I am in agreement, Israel can only be compared too also oppressive state Saudi. ( both oppressive states armed too the teeth by uncle sam )

So SBCY. Did you really have to take out another ID just so that you could find someone who agreed with your crackpot notions?

So SBCY. Did you really have to take out another ID just so that you could find someone who agreed with your crackpot notions?

To be fair, there is entertainment value in it, especially if he starts arguing with himself :)

Archived