Griddle Pans & Woks

Hello, some of the non stick on my pan is coming off and the non stick in particular is rather poor so am looking for a replacement.

I would love to get a tiny griddle pan to fit a few steaks on just for me and am looking for a big wok preferably with lid.

I have heard that carbon steel is best for woks but you need to season them and am wondering if you can buy pre seasoned for best no stick.

Carbon steel woks are the best by far.

I didn't even season mine, all you need to do is wash it in water (no detergent) as soon as you've finished cooking (literally was soon as the food has come out of it), and dry it with a tea towel immediately (do not leave to drain).

If you do this it will last a lifetime, I've had one twenty years and its still as good as the day I bought it.

Regarding non stick stuff I avoid it like the plague, all my pans are stainless steel and as long as you take care of them they will oulast any coating on any non stick pan.

Archived