As the sky is relatively clear (Iridium)

For a free programme it's excellent isn't it !

Just realised you can actually zoom in and see the planets in full glory- gorgeous!!, but Jupiters moons move too fast- you know you've just filled all my free time for the next few weeks working out all the things I can do with this lol :)

Ooh, it looks from the photos like you have an outlying orthostat and maybe even a small recumbant in there?- funky! I'll have to head up there with my dog and have a mooch around. Have you checked the local HER to see if there's any previous record of it?

Ooh, it looks from the photos like you have an outlying orthostat and maybe even a small recumbant in there?- funky! I'll have to head up there with my dog and have a mooch around. Have you checked the local HER to see if there's any previous record of it?

No previous records, though there is an old tale of there being one around the common. It does feel right with my "circleing" eyes, but that's no guarantee of anything obviously.

Next Iridium btw.

00:01:37

Mag -3

235 degrees SW

This one has an altitude of 41 degrees so should be well clear of the haze.

Only caught a brief glimpse of the last one through the haze. :(

Archived