Smelly trainers

I have a massive problem with people wearing trainers. I just think everyone wearing them just stinks of cheesy feet. If there is one thing I cant stand is sweaty feet

So be a hermit until you've got over yourself.

Next irrational prejudice?

I have a massive problem with people wearing trainers. I just think everyone wearing them just stinks of cheesy feet. If there is one thing I cant stand is sweaty feet

I`m glad you used the word think as opposed to know.

If everyone changed their socks on a daily basis at least, and got a regular bath, there would be little or no problem with foot odour irrespective of type of footware being worn.

Wearing footware without socks is the worst thing one can do. Socks (absorbing sweat) can be washed easily , unlike the inside of footware.

If you happen to get a really bad case of athlete's foot or one of the other fungi that can cause really stinky feet then I'm afraid that changing your socks daily and washing your feet will make little difference.

The answer is to address why your feet are so stinky, why your socks need to be stunned with a mallet to get them into the washing basket and why people wrinkle their noses when you're talking to them.

My OH used to have really bad athlete's foot and maintained that the prescription cream and powder only worked for a few weeks before returning to the normal smelly state, so I bought him some isopropyl alcohol and a spray bottle and now he sprays his feet with that twice a day and hey presto, I don't have to wear a gas mask to go near the laundry basket any more :)

Archived