Personal Trainer Wanted.

Hi, as you can see from the title, I'm looking for a personal trainer. Wasn't too sure where to look, so living in Sheffield (S35 area) I thought Sheffield forum would be a good place to start.

I'm wanting a personal trainer, someone who can give me one to one session, and push me to my limits, but not in a gym environment.

Now... I will admit, I am a challenge, as I have a lot of chub to lose, a lot. :gag:

So, if you feel you can help me or want to know more... please email me at Kwarey@hotmail.co.uk.

Many Thanks...

HELP ME GET FIT PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! :help:

Hi, as you can see from the title, I'm looking for a personal trainer. Wasn't too sure where to look, so living in Sheffield (S35 area) I thought Sheffield forum would be a good place to start.

I'm wanting a personal trainer, someone who can give me one to one session, and push me to my limits, but not in a gym environment.

Now... I will admit, I am a challenge, as I have a lot of chub to lose, a lot. :gag:

So, if you feel you can help me or want to know more... please email me at Kwarey@hotmail.co.uk.

Many Thanks...

Check this out dear ..,,,

• 3 weeks later...

Great goal & Would love to help :)

*50% discounts on packages - 'Fat Annihilation' & 'Performance'

£10 per session - 4 week intensive fitness programme

Please feel free to contact me and ask questions via the LEP Fitness site:

To see what our programmes entail:

on our Facebook page :lepfitness

Many Thanks...

Is S35 , Stocksbridge?

http://www.pro-fitness-sheffield.co.uk

Simon herbert really knows a LOT about diet and fitness.

He does the

http://www.28dayinchlossprogramme.co.uk/

You will lose weight or your money back!

Archived