Have you enjoyed the beautiful weather today ?

i've just got back from an enjoyable afternoon/evening fishing my local pond. i had some bait left from yesterday so it seemed a shame to waste it. whilst i was enduring this fishing session my missus was painting the garden fence, bless 'er.

I went for a mooch round international market in town, bite to eat then sat outside a bar in town square people watching then home and took dogs out for an hours walk, great day off with great weather, bought a few treats too!

Im a happy bunny

Just pottered around in the garden in the morning, then lazed all afternoon listening to the match, (poor Blades!!). Made some sandwiches and flask at about 6pm then went fishing for the evening, caught quite a lot, thoroughly enjoyable. It turned very cold there when the sun went down. Hope this is the start of a good summer for a change.

..............enjoyed going to Chesterfield yesterday, good rock/hillbilly band in the square, and a very fine opera singer outside the market hall! Got some bargains, came home sat in the garden with my family and a friend. Just enjoyed the weather again today. The housework will get done when the weather turns............!

Archived