Sat/Sunday league footballers

fox20thc

This problem also finds itself occurring in under 14 girls football when we had a team come over from the Doncaster area and they finished up by wiping the mud off their boots all over the place in the changing rooms including on the walls.

Our manager and assistant had a word with their management and they were made to clear it all up.

Ooh, real sympthay, Winn Gardens FC (the B team) :hihi:

Not as bad as some of the others! Winjiggi FC know they will suffer, we know where they live :suspect:

And another thing they keep doing is setting off the alarm! I am imposing a £25 fine for the next one who does it. (sick of going up there and being confronted with overweight beer bellied semi-naked ugly blokes) So if you know a team who are playing there this weekend get them told!

Arrghhh! Today at 2.15pm

I am at work, trying to do my job! and I get a phone call. Its the alarm company. Hello you are a keyholder to the building, the alarm is going off and we have notified the police! :o

The blo*dy footballers have locked the ref in the changing rooms and set the alarm, he walks out and activates the thing ! :rant:

Are you all truely stupid?? or do you practise!

Hi - Just showed your post to my other half...He played regular Sunday and Saturday football and he said that some of his teammates used to clean their boots in the shower and he found it disgusting...he is quite well house trained believe it or not!

Anyway, he has just come back with the suggestion, you should speak to the club secretarys and tell them that you are charging £11.00 for a cleaner - that's £1.00 extra on everybody's subs...At least then the person who is having to deal with it gets a few quid for the hassle. My other half said that noone should argue with that - he wouldn't have begrudged paying for those facilities.

As far as I am concerned, it's disgusting and it just shows how pathetic grown men can be.

Its so disgusting, fox20thc was good enough not to mention the time that all the mud from the boots blocked the drains up :gag: Lets just say, there was more than mud spewed back up >>puke<<

Get that water turned off, I reckon. If they abuse it, then they can't use it...

Update on the football issue. Please pass this onto your friends who may use the facilities in Middlewood Park.

An £80 fine will be invoiced to the secretary of the club responsible for false alarms due to stupidity from now on, and if nobody owns up to it they both get a £40 fine instead. :mad:

Cogratulations to the boys who played last saturday :thumbsup: you know who you are the bill is in the post.

Archived