Dean Saunders next blades manager!!

mightyblade

I think Karl Robinson would be a great manager for the blades but im sure Wolves would be looking at him, and with their parachute payments still coming in and imo a better squad he would more likely go there.

I think Kenny Jackett will go to Wolves mate.

Millwall fans have been spotted punching each other repeatedly in the face at the news he has left the club.

Would love to see the Blades get Jacket tbh as he wasnt afraid to use the kids and we have a fair few prospects at the Lane

Morgan has been a defender all his life and you can see that in the way Blades have played since hes taken over.

No penetration, playing defensive in midfield and the shots on goal ratio is shocking. Pass completion rate cant be much better!

There are no goals in the team and we sell any players that can.

I think its time to accept its a tin pot club while McCabe is in charge.

I'm not a Blade but if i was Owen Coyle would be my man.

I completely agree with you SJ, I heard a rumour the other week that he had been sounded out and interviewed (after DW left), and as usual we cannot afford him.

Kenny Jackett could be a good call, Robinson, but as is always the case United because of McCabe, will go for cheap option.

I don't think he'll be happy till we're back in the days of the Adrian Heath football, absolutely clueless 9k crowds and no way forward.

I don't think Morgan is ready to step up to the plate just yet, give him a spell as no 2 or something like he was doing.

If we had Messi & Ronaldo, KM would sell them for 2m each, he that much into getting his money back. I admire the fans that still go, I used to no matter how bad it got, but in those days they weren't taking the Michael as much as they do these days.

I'm a Blade through and through, but ashamed to say that KM has any association with our much loved club.

I don't think he'll be happy till we're back in the days of the Adrian Heath football, absolutely clueless 9k crowds and no way forward.

Hey up Pete .... Well somethings changed pal because Orlando City who have a couple of ex owls including my cousins kid playing for them are top of the league

http://uslpro.uslsoccer.com/standings/index_E.html

saw on twitter that Chris Wilder is evens for the Blades job

Hey up Pete .... Well somethings changed pal because Orlando City who have a couple of ex owls including my cousins kid playing for them are top of the league

http://uslpro.uslsoccer.com/standings/index_E.html

saw on twitter that Chris Wilder is evens for the Blades job

Strange that CB as , he only signed a new contract at Oxford 2 weeks ago:huh:

Archived