Dean Saunders next blades manager!!

mightyblade

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: Much like when Robson had the job he can use his old whisky decanter.

For the first time ever I have not got a clue who I would prefer but would not be shocked if Mr Warnock came back.

I'm the same, I can think of a few I don't want, Saunders for one, but nobody in particular who I do. I can't see McCabe and Warnock ever working together again though.

What about Simon Grayson? 2 promotions from Div 1 (Leeds and Huddersfield) and he is out of work so no compo, let's face it Fergie hasn't packed up Man Utd to come to the Blades and neither will their Darren when he gets the sack in the coming days let's think realistically about who wants to come!

Shaun

What about Simon Grayson? 2 promotions from Div 1 (Leeds and Huddersfield) and he is out of work so no compo, let's face it Fergie hasn't packed up Man Utd to come to the Blades and neither will their Darren when he gets the sack in the coming days let's think realistically about who wants to come!

Shaun

Simon Grayson is at Preston.

i didn't realise wolves had sacked him, they are starting to become more of a joke than Blackburn at going through mangers. I wouldn't want him at Hillsborough that's for sure. I can[t see him being any better than agent Wilson either, think your best off looking elsewhere

Just heard an interview with Julian winter, saying they have a shortlist of 7 managers, obviously morgan being one of them.

Short list of seven,that'll be grumpy.sleepy.bashful.dopey.doc.happy and other one who I can't remember.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Archived