Dean Saunders next blades manager!!

mightyblade

Can you imagine Saunders and Jones on P or G every week :roll::roll:

And trust me Potty I wont be over if Saunders gets the job, besides Uncle Grappler will be over this way soon and its way more than my liver can handle :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Oh that reminds me, I better get my shopping list in to him before too long :hihi::hihi:

You have to be asking for some Hendersons CB? ;)

Just knew it was the falling off the car at BCFC, classic but he's drunk and happy why not lol

---------- Post added 10-05-2013 at 21:48 ----------

Get well soon Paul :)

No it's det bell swoon baul :hihi::hihi:, sorry fella I just hope it doesn't put you back, get over it quickly fella

Pete

Not sure about McCall. He didn't do much at Bradford. He seems to have done a decent job at Motherwell though.

---------- Post added 10-05-2013 at 22:55 ----------

I have a feeling Karl Robinson may be the next Manager, I think he'll be one of the 7 interviewees.

Just knew it was the falling off the car at BCFC, classic but he's drunk and happy why not lol

---------- Post added 10-05-2013 at 21:48 ----------

No it's det bell swoon baul :hihi::hihi:, sorry fella I just hope it doesn't put you back, get over it quickly fella

Pete

Well Pete and Laurie not actually sure its a cold they have been cutting the grass the past couple of days and now its dark the sneezing has stopped so may be hayfever (not had it for years lol)

Well Pete and Laurie not actually sure its a cold they have been cutting the grass the past couple of days and now its dark the sneezing has stopped so may be hayfever (not had it for years lol)

Your like me Paul, to other people it's a cold or hayfever, but things like this can be bad for us so we have to be careful, and you be just that mate.

Archived