Dean Saunders next blades manager!!

mightyblade

Does your mate work in Oxford?

Yes he's a window cleaner, no he doesn't but it proves nothing, we need someone with experience not who is still wet behind the ears.

I loved Wilder as a player, but don't think he's ready for a club of our size yet, he plods on & does well at Oxford, like Adams does at Port Vale he's perfect for them.

He too sadly was out of his depth with a club of our size, we will have to wait and see who gets the job, everyone form the milkman my chimney sweep has been linked with the job by fans.

Apparently United hope to make an announcement later in the week, lets just hope it's the correct one. I love Morgs but his statement that he wants to work with the current players fills me with dread, this lot are awful and we need a damn good clear out.

Yes he's a window cleaner, no he doesn't but it proves nothing, we need someone with experience not who is still wet behind the ears.

I loved Wilder as a player, but don't think he's ready for a club of our size yet, he plods on & does well at Oxford, like Adams does at Port Vale he's perfect for them.

He too sadly was out of his depth with a club of our size, we will have to wait and see who gets the job, everyone form the milkman my chimney sweep has been linked with the job by fans.

Apparently United hope to make an announcement later in the week, lets just hope it's the correct one. I love Morgs but his statement that he wants to work with the current players fills me with dread, this lot are awful and we need a damn good clear out.

I never said Wilder was going to be the manager I just pointed out he has bought a new home here. I agree he might not be the man for the job but being out of his depth jumping one division is a bit harsh. Adams managed us in the championship not league one.

Archived