Dean Saunders next blades manager!!

mightyblade

You need a manager you can trust what has to say if he becomes your manager and do to you what he did to Doncaster left them for more money. I would not trust him as far as I could throw him

Ah you mean identically to when he left Wrexham, to join Doncaster I agree, like Steve Bruce he goes to the highest bidder.

Can't believe what I'm seeing regarding Mcabe,a few years ago with premiership footy,hotel ect he was the best thing going,can't beat a supporter owning you,blades are truely fickle.

owls fans just as fickle so behave yersen

Can't believe what I'm seeing regarding Mcabe,a few years ago with premiership footy,hotel ect he was the best thing going,can't beat a supporter owning you,blades are truely fickle.

TBH I think you'll find that a lot of Blades were happy, were they happy with KM, then the short answer is no. I know for a fact that the main reaction to the hotel was what the **** do we need a hotel for.

Please don't use the word fickle as if you remember rightly, 95% of your fans wanted Jones out when the times were bad, now he's a saviour that's not fickle it's bare faced two faced.

I don't think he'll be happy till we're back in the days of the Adrian Heath football, absolutely clueless 9k crowds and no way forward.

I don't think all 9,000 in the crowd were absolutely clueless :cool:

He would be terrible at BDTBL mate ....Hes another dave jones, never his fault and dont you remember his moan and rant about us after the 2-2 draw.

McCabe will once again take the cheap option and it will be Morgs until we are in a mid table position and going nowhere

Dave Jones along with Gary Megson and Paul Sturrock have been the best managers in Sheffield in the last ten years.

Archived