Dean Saunders next blades manager!!

mightyblade

Dave Jones along with Gary Megson and Paul Sturrock have been the best managers in Sheffield in the last ten years.

Loathe to say it but Warnock is/was better, he took United to the PL through automatic. Paul Sturrock has been a journeyman since being sacked, and the ginga ninja is still mowing lawns.

DJ has proven absolutely nothing at S6 yet, despite all your pontificating.

---------- Post added 07-05-2013 at 19:31 ----------

Chris Wilder 2/1 for Blades job. Saunders 20/1

Saunders 6/4 to be next Donny manager. Its a funny owd game!

I said to my mate earlier, would not surprise me to see him back at Donny, as soon as they went up they made Bryan Flynn Director of Football paving way for a new man.

Loathe to say it but Warnock is/was better, he took United to the PL through automatic. Paul Sturrock has been a journeyman since being sacked, and the ginga ninja is still mowing lawns.

DJ has proven absolutely nothing at S6 yet, despite all your pontificating.

---------- Post added 07-05-2013 at 19:31 ----------

I said to my mate earlier, would not surprise me to see him back at Donny, as soon as they went up they made Bryan Flynn Director of Football paving way for a new man.

Between them Dave Jones and the lawn Mower did Sheffield proud last season.

The proof is in the pudding! pontificating or not.

Dave Jones along with Gary Megson and Paul Sturrock have been the best managers in Sheffield in the last ten years.

How sad and pathetic is that then ????

Get your blue specs off cuttsie because Bypass has it spot on, Warnock had more success than all 3 of them owls managers put together

Between them Dave Jones and the lawn Mower did Sheffield proud last season.

The proof is in the pudding! pontificating or not.

You had just beat us 1-0, yet MM knew you would not go up with the Ginga Ninja so he sacked him, luckily Jones came in and hit the floor running. Get facts right okay games need to be won but we threw it away, it's a simple as.

Then this season DJ tried to prove he was a saviour by getting new blood in and stopped playing a lot of the players from the season before, and you all saw what a disaster that was.

I'm sorry but if you class missing relegation by 4 points a success, then I do truly worry for you. When Jones was a t Cardiff he had money thrown at him, and he got them to P Offs, he's had none at S6 and sorry it shows.

You had just beat us 1-0, yet MM knew you would not go up with the Ginga Ninja so he sacked him, luckily Jones came in and hit the floor running. Get facts right okay games need to be won but we threw it away, it's a simple as.

Then this season DJ tried to prove he was a saviour by getting new blood in and stopped playing a lot of the players from the season before, and you all saw what a disaster that was.

I'm sorry but if you class missing relegation by 4 points a success, then I do truly worry for you. When Jones was a t Cardiff he had money thrown at him, and he got them to P Offs, he's had none at S6 and sorry it shows.

I prefer one win off a top ten finish,just sounds a whole lot better.:hihi:

Or 2 losses from relegation :hihi:

Also true,been a crazy league this season.:) Quick question for you mate[completly of topic but i was asked it yesterday] which team has never been relegated from the top league in england,be it div 1/premiership.

Also true,been a crazy league this season.:) Quick question for you mate[completly of topic but i was asked it yesterday] which team has never been relegated from the top league in england,be it div 1/premiership.

Wigan..........

Archived