Never thought Tarbuck was funny.

Once again, that would be no evidence beyond your own suspicion. Neither the Matthews case nor road accident claims are evidence that false allegations of rape and child abuse for reasons of financial gain are made in any significany numbers whatsoever. Your argument is basically that people are greedy therefore it must be true which is weak beyond belief.

Youre very naive.

I'm not trawling through 6 pages of this thing but one thing is certain. With all these celebs getting dropped in it, the prison panto is going to be star-studded this year.

Ayethangyu...

Try quoting one of my posts in which I have said that abuse it's the fault of the victim, I know you won’t because you won’t find one.

Yes you did - in post 86 you're putting the responsibility of abuse continuing onto the victims of abuse.

The responsibility of the abuse lies fairly and squarely with the abuser.

I'm not trawling through 6 pages of this thing but one thing is certain. With all these celebs getting dropped in it, the prison panto is going to be star-studded this year.

Ayethangyu...

You should have trawled that joke was cracked very early on in the thread ;)

Once again, that would be no evidence beyond your own suspicion. Neither the Matthews case nor road accident claims are evidence that false allegations of rape and child abuse for reasons of financial gain are made in any significany numbers whatsoever. Your argument is basically that people are greedy therefore it must be true which is weak beyond belief.

Seeing as this situation is basically unique in the fact that in Saville's case the man is dead and no one will be charged in any alleged offences , it would be a bit difficult to find any historical examples of false declarations on this scale,the example of Matthews shows it does happen.

Im not taking away anything from the actual victims Im simply stating that there will more trying to play the situation,now if you think that is not the case then I reiterate,you are very naive

---------- Post added 10-05-2013 at 17:24 ----------

The old "naive" chestnut.

You mean you've run out of steam.

No it means he's very naive as it seems are quite a few on this forum.

Seeing as this situation is basically unique in the fact that in Saville's case the man is dead and no one will be charged in any alleged offences , it would be a bit difficult to find any historical examples of false declarations on this scale,the example of Matthews shows it does happen.

Im not taking away anything from the actual victims Im simply stating that there will more trying to play the situation,now if you think that is not the case then I reiterate,you are very naive

---------- Post added 10-05-2013 at 17:24 ----------

No it means he's very naive as it seems are quite a few on this forum.

Here is the question again, just to remind you what you are trying, and failing, to answer -

Where are the details of all of these people who have made false allegations of rape and child abuse in order to make money?

If it is such a significant problem that it warrants being brought up every time a case like this surfaces then there must be evidence beyond the odd extreme situation.

By the way, calling me naive for not accepting your suspicions as fact is your weakest argument yet. Shall I call you a fantasist and we can abandon mature debate altogether?

Here is the question again, just to remind you what you are trying, and failing, to answer -

Where are the details of all of these people who have made false allegations of rape and child abuse in order to make money?

If it is such a significant problem that it warrants being brought up every time a case like this surfaces then there must be evidence beyond the odd extreme situation.

By the way, calling me naive for not accepting your suspicions as fact is your weakest argument yet. Shall I call you a fantasist and we can abandon mature debate altogether?

You have trouble reading ? "every time a case like this surfaces"..name another

You have trouble reading ? "every time a case like this surfaces"..name another

This is what happens when celebrity is involved and folk see a pay cheque.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/justin-bieber-other-celebrities-falsely-accused-fathering-children-201400713.html

Justin Bieber has been accused of fathering a child with a woman from California! The 17-year-old singer allegedly slept with the woman backstage after a show, and is now being asked for financial support for her 3-month old baby boy. It's no surprise that a claim like this has been made against Bieber. He is a huge name, and the object of many women's fantasies. Sadly, false paternity claims are nothing new. Here are some other stars who have been accused of fathering illegitimate children.

By now, we all know the tales of Tiger Woods' infidelity. However, when one woman stepped up to boldly state that the golfer was the father of her son, it caused another media frenzy. Devon James said that Woods had slept with her years ago, and her son Austin was the result of their affair. Luckily for Tiger, a DNA test proved that James was wrong. The last thing he needed was to give the public more reasons to hate him.

Keanu Reeves

In 2009, a woman named Karen Sala accused Reeves of hypnotizing her and pretending to be her husband to impregnate her. She believed he was the father of at least one of her adult children, and the "Speed" star had to go to court to prove he hadn't done it.

Tom Felton (and Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, Jason Isaacs, and James and Oliver Phelps!)

A website named Post Secret , which allows people to anonymously confess their deepest, darkest secrets, became gossip central when one girl posted her story. She posted pictures of the "Harry Potter" stars, and said that one of them was the daddy of her baby daughter! Tom Felton was one of the first to declare his innocence, and afterward, nothing more was ever said about it again.

Archived