Never thought Tarbuck was funny.

You do get around for someone online constantly, what a weird story that has no relevance, very odd.

It’s very relevant because he put it in before she said that he could and the discussion is about rape.

It’s very relevant because he put it in before she said that he could and the discussion is about rape.

The irrelevancy being I think you're a bit of a fantasist and you just made it up in order to insult the poster you answered. Janie also made a valid point too.

Anyway, back on topic. No he isn't funny.

The irrelevancy being I think you're a bit of a fantasist and you just made it up in order to insult the poster you answered. Janie also made a valid point too.

So not irrelevant then, since I didn't make it up, I just don’t live in a nice neat little bubble like some of you, and I talk to a very wide veriety of people, you are obviously entitled to think what you want.

So does that mean the OP was correct?

As in

"Never thought Tarbuck was funny...

...so I'd be quite happy to send my kids round for a sleepover."

If they go unreported how do you know they are happening.

I was talking to a nice young lady this morning, you wouldn’t like her, she uses sex to get what she wants off her husband, but she did punch him the nuts because he woke her up when he tried to have sex.

She didn't feel the need to report him for attempted rape.

Oh troll off.

Check out Rape Crisis. That is how we know. Or have you wilfully ignored all the evidence I have posted on this forum, eh?

Do you regularly engage with "nice young ladies" and discuss respective sex lives? Your muddled thinking around consent speaks volumes about you.

Saville, Clifford, Glitter, Harris, Hall, DLT, Roache... how many do you want?

And before you say it is all one case as it all relates to Operation Yewtree we are discussing the fact that every time an individual case is publicised the same nonsense about bandwagons and compo seekers is trotted out.

Now, stop trying to avoid the question - where is the evidence that false allegations made for financial gain respresent a significant problem beyond a handful of extreme cases?

Thank you for correcting yourself and proving my point,this situation is unique and you wont be able to find historical evidence ,nor will I,I repeat if you think that every person who has come forward is true then youre not very bright,I believe theres been at least one already been published ,anonymous fo course,in one of the chic lit mags and that was before any findings by the police.In no way am I saying that the accusers are all lying indeed I would only expect a small minority to be false but like it or not it does happen and time will no doubt prove me correct, as for your list of celebrities only Hall can be spoken about in confidence the others have either not been charged or not been to court as yet,so for that purpose my comments are not about any of them just Saville.

Have you heard of Rape Crisis?

You do get around for someone online constantly, what a weird story that has no relevance, very odd.

If we're telling stories, now let's see. At latest 50% of women I know in a personal capacity have been sexually assaulted, raped, abused as children. Add to that those who have been harassed, followed, flashed at. Then factor in the women I have spoken to on helplines, one of which was not a dedicated rape and sexual abuse one.

Nowhere in that article does it provide any evidence that false claims for financial reasons are a significant issue. Indeed, it actually states -

Of course, it is highly unlikely that most, or even many, people who came forward were making everything up, and it would be very distressing for real victims to be accused of this.

But not ALL I see you missed that point

Archived