Never thought Tarbuck was funny.

Not funny at all.Just an average compere who got a lucky break,and has lived a good life on the corporate circuit ever since.

Having seen him at one of these do's he was a bore who gave the minimum and then shot off with his fee as soon as he could.

Do you assume that any victim of any crime who subsequently claims for compensation did it for the money? Do you reserve these aspersions for victims of sexual crimes or do you doubt those who have been violently assaulted as well?

There is a world of difference between legitimately pursuing compensation and doing it for the money.

I have no doubt that yes,some have been assaulted but this sentence seems to confirm my doubts has to others :-

"Mr Collins said he could not confirm whether all the victims seeking compensation formed part of the criminal court case."

If these people were not part of the criminal case will we see more charges leveled against Hall ?People are going to jump on the merry go round,like it or not ,sadly thats a trait of todays society of greed,the fact that they can claim anonymity in search of said claims is a major factor in their actions especially given the length of time passed,Im sure its very easy to trawl back through someones biography thats been arrested to find out where they were on a particular day,the blokes already been found guilty so who are the authorities going to believe ? I mean come on who was the first to be arrested in the Saville case ? quelle surprise Mr Gadd himself, he must be guilty because he was seen with Saville in the BBC studios,nothing to do with the fact that Saville was the number one disc jockey at the time and that Glitter was one of the biggest acts in the country.hes been a naughty boy, so yes, he must be guilty.

The prison system is full of devious men who look for the easy money ,but heres something that may surprise some people on here ,theres also womens prisons full of the same kind of person

The precise details of the allegations aren't usually made public, if more victims come forward & their story fits the pattern of other victims then it's likely they're not making it up. Might get the odd nutter making false allegations, but they'd probably stand out.

The Topic title is Never thought Tarbuck was funny, any chance of some replies to the actual Topic instead of all the yadda yadda from all the wanna be leagle eagles, anyhow he was never funny he got through the net due to the 60s Liverpool hysteria surrounding the beatles in other words owt from Liverpool at that time will do, here's a good example Cilla Black. :gag:

SUPRISE- SUPRISE :cool::cool::cool:

The Topic title is Never thought Tarbuck was funny, any chance of some replies to the actual Topic instead of all the yadda yadda from all the wanna be leagle eagles, anyhow he was never funny he got through the net due to the 60s Liverpool hysteria surrounding the beatles in other words owt from Liverpool at that time will do, here's a good example Cilla Black. :gag:

I agree Cilla Black is very grating - I bet she's only kept her Liverpool accent as she thinks it endears her to people. I bet first chance she had she moved to London or Wilslow or somewhere like that.

I've heard that she is more of a diva that Christa Ackroyd, and expects to be treated differently because she's a 'star', anything but the cheeky scouse image she likes to portray :roll:

I was discussing this problem with my brother the other day & we both said , back in the 70s we used to treat people like Saville like demi gods . They had so much power to infiltrate & use young people because of their status. It was so different back then

I agree with most of what you say.But I remember the case of tv presenter and game host presenter John Leslie also the Hamiltons being arrested for allegations of a sexual nature.Both were found not guilty. but Leslies career was in tatters I cannot remember seeing him since.Also the woman from sheffield who made complaints about several men about two years ago she was found to be a serial complainer.Most of the men lost everything

It’s not unthinkable; it doesn't even have to be people that got together, name someone in the press for child abuse 40 years ago and no end of people might come forward for a piece of the action, if half a dozen of those stories tally it seems the accused must be guilty and the accusers get compensation. The number of people that claim to have been abused is tiny in comparison to the amount of people these stars must have seen.

Maybe we need to weed out these past victims who legitimately make compensation claims. Recognize these evil victims and welcome them into the community..at least that way we can all keep an eye on them so as to influence them not to make claims against their abusers.

Abusers have such a tough time these days..almost as much as evil child victims.

Archived