Peoples feelings

Doesn't everyone get that? It's almost like our body knows best, we pick up on other people's vibes (their character and intent), which we feel as gut instinct.

Dont we generally like our own kind? I saw lots of bikers at Scarboro on Monday, not my scene, on first meeting. But they might be really nice people.

Megolithic Me too

---------- Post added 07-05-2013 at 22:48 ----------

Jane 2008

That is so right . I have sometimes ignored my gut but wished I hadn't & thought I trusted someone when they were not were they seem & have paid the price.

---------- Post added 07-05-2013 at 22:50 ----------

Hey , oh dear I sound like CSI now , but I love bikers. They are so mis understood.

Doesn't everyone get that? It's almost like our body knows best, we pick up on other people's vibes (their character and intent), which we feel as gut instinct.

Problems happen when we follow out minds (appearances) and not out hearts (our bodily reaction to people).

Hope that makes sense? You'll tell me if I'm going crazy won't you?

Makes sense to me....

Jane 2008

That is so right . I have sometimes ignored my gut but wished I hadn't & thought I trusted someone when they were not were they seem & have paid the price.

Been there myself, learn to trust the gut instinct.

Archived