Curly frizzy hair

I have very curly frizzy hair and use coconut oil from super drug. It's very cheap (£1 ish) and comes in solid form. You simply wash and condition hair as normal and then rub some of the oil between your hands to melt it and then rub into hair whilst its still wet. Let hair dry naturally and it keeps the curls neater and stops them fizzing.

Hydrochloric acid rubbed in liberally with a pan scrubber should do the trick. Either that, or tie little ball-bearings to the end of each hair and stick an electromagnet in his trouser pockets. :)

I am very confused, since when is trying to look after you child's hair classed in the same category as booking them plastic surgery or exposing them to the dangers of sun beds?

I assume most people use some form of conditioner on their hair, coconut oil is simply a natural conditioner with the benefits of detangling / curl defining.

Archived