The Cremorne on London Road

Hi all - just a friendly heads up to let you all know that we at the Cremorne are now open all day, every day, from 12pm. We'll be doing pizzas each day from 12-10pm except Sundays when we do our very own stews in giant yorkshire puddings from 5pm onwards. We also offer a discount on guest ales for CAMRA members during the week until 5pm, and are happy to share our wifi if you need to work through the afternoons with a tasty pint next to you.

Our regular weekly nights include a Quiz and Curry night on Mondays, and two open mic sessions - one of Tuesdays and another on Sunday evenings. Every other night we have a range of live acts & DJ's to keep you entertained throughout the evenings.

Hope to see some of you soon!

Brilliant, I love this pub as it hasn't lost it's charm. It also has a great mixture of people. I'll sure be coming on down for the open mic night, not to play, but to listen and have a few jars. Glad your open all day every day now as we'll.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I for one don't care what the pub looks like on the outside as long as it is nice on the inside and serves good beer both of which can be said for The Cremorne. If you are lucky you may even get to see the worlds biggest dog!

I for one don't care what the pub looks like on the outside as long as it is nice on the inside and serves good beer both of which can be said for The Cremorne. If you are lucky you may even get to see the worlds biggest dog!

I think I've seen that dog! He/she's amazing! Agree with all the positive comments re The Cremorne here and I tend to pop in whenever I'm eating down London Road now. Having said that I haven't tried their pizzas yet. Should I?!

If you are lucky you may even get to see the worlds biggest dog!

I love archie, he's adorable and very big!

The cremorne is my local and probably my favourite pub, if only for the range of different characters that frequent there, may of them my friends.

Not tried the pizza yet though, definitely on my to do list.

The Cremorne's ace!! Pizzas are scrummy (though not terribly filling, mind you I'm greedy) and Archie the giant dog is a big slobbery delight. As are many of the regulars :P Only kidding, it's got some right characters - had many a merry night at the Creamy... :)

I love it.

Archived