Land Grab - Israel Too Evict 40,000 Orginal Bedouin Inhabitants

So Israel is evicting these 40,000 who have lived in that part of the world all Thier lives ( unlike most of the current European inhabitants.

repeat after me :

71% of Israeli Jews were born in Israel. And a lot of the others that were not did not immigrate from Europe. It remains a total mystery why they have it in their heads that most Israelis are 'European', when over 50% of Israeli Jews are Mizrahi and not Ashkenhazi and therefore have no ancestral link, at all, with Europe. Anybody that has even spent only a few days in Israel themselves would know that this idea that Israelis are 'European' which this idiot continues to spout even though it must be obvious even to him, that it is wrong. Mizrahi Israelis outnumber Ashkenhazi Israelis now.

repeat after me :

71% of Israeli Jews were born in Israel. And a lot of the others that were not did not immigrate from Europe. It remains a total mystery why they have it in their heads that most Israelis are 'European', when over 50% of Israeli Jews are Mizrahi and not Ashkenhazi and therefore have no ancestral link, at all, with Europe. Anybody that has even spent only a few days in Israel themselves would know that this idea that Israelis are 'European' which this idiot continues to spout even though it must be obvious even to him, that it is wrong. Mizrahi Israelis outnumber Ashkenhazi Israelis now.

Before I look into your fact , can you please explain why you were a week ago claiming it was a conspiracy ( regarding the Ashkenazim Jews and Thier kazharian ancestry ?)

All the books I have read suggest the Ashkenazim Jews are the most numerous ( I will do some more fact checking )

But please explain why you were first crying conspiracy regarding human history ?

Before I look into your fact , can you please explain why you were a week ago claiming it was a conspiracy ( regarding the Ashkenazim Jews and Thier kazharian ancestry ?)

All the books I have read suggest the Ashkenazim Jews are the most numerous ( I will do some more fact checking )

well the books you have read, are wrong - probably because they are antisemite or other such garbage like the old, and totally discredited, Kazhar myth which doesn't stand up to the slightest scrutiny.

for your information, 52% of Israeli Jews are Mizrahi, and from Middle Eastern backgrounds with the largest country of origin being Morocco with the second largest being Iraq. Ashknehazi are now lesser in number than Mizrahi, with the largest country of origin being Russia and the second largest, Poland. However only about 1,400,000 Israeli Jews come from Russian or Polish backgrounds (about 1 in 4 of the total) and a lot of the more recent Russian immigrants are not even Jews in the sense that they only have one Jewish grandparent which is the criteria needed to become an Israeli immigrant under the law of return, but is not sufficient for somebody to be classed as a Jew under Judaism.

And readers Justin case you come across some one claiming the European Jews are the Orginal habitants of Israel point them towards Israeli best selling book " the invention of the Jewish people "

Who is Justin? Not sure I have run across him on here

And readers Justin case you come across some one claiming the European Jews are the Orginal habitants of Israel point them towards Israeli best selling book " the invention of the Jewish people "

No one is ever likely to make that claim unless they believe the people of Israel are immortal, my guess is that the original inhabitants are dust.

I thought Bedouin were nomadic, so how can they be evicted?

exactly. They could be in Israel this week, but Jordan or Egypt the next. Though I would expect them to prefer to be in Israel where they can sign on the dole.

Archived