Car insurance-defanation of home question ?

My Bold

In his situation where would that be?

Where ever its kept overnight ,from the post I would hazard a guess at his partners.

I had a council garage a few years ago which was a few streets from where I lived with ,obviously,a different post code ,thats where my car was kept overnight,honest guv,so I used that address for the car but all details came to my home address.

I dont bother as if u have a crash it won't be on your drive will it?

Insurance covers more than just you having a crash. What about if the car is stolen and causes injury or damage? Or just stolen.

You don't seem to be thinking too much, not a good advert for your removal firm.

Insurance covers more than just you having a crash. What about if the car is stolen and causes injury or damage? Or just stolen.

You don't seem to be thinking too much, not a good advert for your removal firm.

What's this got to do with business ? Your the 1 asking daft questions. Any1 would be daft to try & steal mine & I don't do it as I don't like things in my address.

Archived