Barrister says age of consent should be 13

You are fare game because you don't have a spelling disability, to pick on me would be a breach of discrimination laws. :D

Making assumptions there. How do you know that I don't? Just because I don't choose to advertise it in my signature? You have no idea what disabilities I may or may not have.

---------- Post added 11-05-2013 at 22:17 ----------

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/398773/Lower-the-age-of-consent-No-we-ought-to-raise-it

Making assumptions there. How do you know that I don't? Just because I don't choose to advertise it in my signature? You have no idea what disabilities I may or may not have.

---------- Post added 11-05-2013 at 22:17 ----------

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/398773/Lower-the-age-of-consent-No-we-ought-to-raise-it

Wasn't Dworkin a "Lady of the Night?

That's an interesting thing to pick up on, I'm guessing that if she sold herself that you think she's less than human; is that it?

Everybody is something for a reason. Its obvious SG has a hatred for the male populous, and to hold a belief dear, is to have had or read about a bad experience. A woman can cry rape for whatever reason she wants, whether it be that she has been genuinely attacked, or the cheque has bounced. Its never black or white.

Everybody is something for a reason. Its obvious SG has a hatred for the male populous, and to hold a belief dear, is to have had or read about a bad experience. A woman can cry rape for whatever reason she wants, whether it be that she has been genuinely attacked, or the cheque has bounced. Its never black or white.

Who is SG? There are plenty of male posters on here (and males eleswhere) who share my views, do they have a hatred for the male populous too? Don't buy into the stereotype, it's rather facile and a very convenient (and transparent) way to attempt to undermine an argument put forward by a woman. If she isn't a misandrist, hey guess what? She used to be a hooker. Nice try but poor, very poor.

If everyone is something for a reason, where does that leave the rape apologists on here? Those who advocate the lowering of the age of consent and choose to minimalise and trivialise rape and child sexual abuse?

You seem to be trying to suggest that women who complain of rape are just liars. Is that your view or have I misunderstood you?

You seem to be trying to suggest that women who complain of rape are just liars. Is that your view or have I misunderstood you?

That would seem to be the message. As we have ascertained, men rape more than women "cry rape" yet the latter seems to be the major preoccupation of some. One must ask why. "Everybody is something for a reason", I guess?

Will you please try to grow a pair and think about the foolishness that you propagate?

Simple question - do you love women or secretly despise them?

I do wonder whether some of these poor deluded fools are just sexual inadequates who've never had much success with women? Probably suffer from acute premature ejculation when they do manage to have a modicum of success with the opposite sex. Or have issues about their size possibly? Very sad really to project ther inadequacies onto others.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22459815

I read this open-mouthed. This was put forward as far as I can see to protect dirty old men, nothing more. If it was put forward to stop criminalising 14 year old boys who have a bit of consensual fumbling with a 13 year old girl I'd probably agree. This isn't whats she's saying at all.

Madness.

They are quite clearly Peodophiles then and need their brains melting :loopy:

Archived