Some people so annoying

Why are some people so annoying ,when you try and sell things on sf or preloved, the item I was selling for only £5 reply you get is will you take £3.50 or will you drop it me off as my wife's got the car or can you send me some more photos best one was can you bring it to our house about 15 miles away to let me have a look please .........:rant::rant::rant::)

you haven't posted any ads on SF, so i'm guessing preloved is full of annoying people.

i'm not saying SF isn't full of annoying people... or that they don't have a sense of humour...

Nothing wrong with asking for a few more pictures, but asking to take it to their house so they can have a look is taking the ****.

Much the same as those asking you to deliver and when you get there they have their own car parked on the driveway.

you haven't posted any ads on SF, so i'm guessing preloved is full of annoying people.

i'm not saying SF isn't full of annoying people... or that they don't have a sense of humour...

The OP might have, just longer than 2 weeks ago!

Why are some people so annoying ,when you try and sell things on sf or preloved, the item I was selling for only £5 reply you get is will you take £3.50 or will you drop it me off as my wife's got the car or can you send me some more photos best one was can you bring it to our house about 15 miles away to let me have a look please .........:rant::rant::rant::)

Calm down dear. You don't have to pander to them, you can simply ignore them

Archived