Royce Gracie Seminar

no purples then ?

as far as i'm aware, no one was graded from blue to purple, although i could be mistaken. i believe royce feels that he needs to observe someone over a greater period of time to grade them to purple, but again i could be mistaken (i'm sure that someone will be quick to correct me if i'm wrong!) :hihi:

not me, i think someone would have been vocal if they had got purple.

I forgot to ask Monkey boy to introduce me to you anvil, sorry bout that.. i was the one who asked for a tip on Royce finishing matt huges. so i could bet the exact minute and round to clean up at the bookies.

and..... did you train with legarto?

yes, i did train with lagarto, and you were right, it was worth £12. he demonstrated some great techniques and he came across as a really nice guy, so i'm gonna try and train with him as often as i can (which will probably be every other week).

did you enjoy the seminar? i thought it was a good atmosphere - nice to see so many people from different clubs and places getting along.

congrats on the blue by the way :thumbsup:

you can train with legarto, at our club now so it less traveling for you.

yea, it's good that you have him, saturday is a far better day for me though - i'm not sure if i could make the necessary changes to attend on a sunday. it only actually takes me an extra 10 minutes to get to mansfield as opposed to hillsborough, plus the training is with Dave Briggs' club and the guy is an absolute RBSD legend, so that's an added bonus to be honest.

i'll have to see if i can alter a few things around so that i can make sundays.

Archived