Bangladesh Scandals

Well, first a clothing factory collapses that did not meet building regulations and now a fire ripping through another clothing factory.

Massive casualties and fatalities, it seems some countries in this would have no respect for human life, all for the sake of a few dollars :loopy:

Well, first a clothing factory collapses that did not meet building regulations and now a fire ripping through another clothing factory.

Massive casualties and fatalities, it seems some countries in this would have no respect for human life, all for the sake of a few dollars :loopy:

* and religion

Where do you buy your clothes from?

Do you check to ensure they are manufactured in a factory and country which pays its workers a reasonable wage, and that takes the safety of its workers seriously?

Where do you buy your clothes from?

Do you check to ensure they are manufactured in a factory and country which pays its workers a reasonable wage, and that takes the safety of its workers seriously?

Do you? Im not sure I'd even know where to look. I seem to remember that paramo make their jackets in columbia and provides jobs for "at risk" women. That said at over £200 for a glorified cagule I guess they can afford to. I know I can't afford to buy one !

Archived