Family pubs at night.

amywhitham

The Abbey is now a very family friendly pub. It has a deal on Friday and Saturday all day that gives children a free ice cream if they have a meal. There is plenty of soft tennis and badminton sets to play in the safe walled outdoor area. There will also soon be giant jenga and connect 4 to play outside. They also have regular kids events. Next weekend is a child friendly 'Kid vs Food Challenge' and next month is a Harry Potter Quiz. Check out their facebook.com/theabbeysheffield

The Abbey, 944 Chesterfield Road, Woodseats, S8 0SH

Make Note - TAXMAN - What problem do you have with the Abbey? We always go their with our children and have always been made very welcome. The new owners very accommodating to all. Let me know your reasons as the new owners read the forum

anybody know of any kid friendly pubs at night. i remember when i was younger and we used to go to kids discos and everything is there any of these pubs still about?

Non in Stocksbridge most have a sign saying pub policy no kids after seven then again pubs at night are not really the place for kids.

Archived