Disusting Mainstream Media Lies About Islam - Farewell Intercourse

can we just stop with all of the conspiracy nonsense, please. every post in every thread, no matter how sensitive the subject, there you are with nothing to say but plenty to shout about.

haven't you anything positive, informative or entertaining you could be telling us about instead?

Yes sure, ive got lots of positive things i can talk about Islam and my self.

but this is a conspiracy , a conspiracy of lies by the media against Islam. that is the TRUTH.

can you comment on the farewell incorase story"

or the

"Muslim swimming pool" rumour which was printed in many places?

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 18:55 ----------

but it has been made clear that the claim you posted is a lie yet you posted it

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 18:49 ----------

removed?? Cant have been, I am typing into it!!!! what was it you said about lies???

"War on Radical Islam? or on freedoms & liberty?"

thread removed, not this one OBVIOUSLY.

so im not a liar,

the medias are BIG liars, is that right in these two examples i gave?

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 18:56 ----------

here you are;

http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/15979/female-genital-mutilation-many-pakistani-womens-painful-secret/

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs241/en/

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-03-31/news-interviews/38162112_1_senior-women-fgm-priya-goswami

disgusting, and well publicised in many publications and media forums around the world. not a lie, not propaganda, not from the mail.....its real, and you dont know nothing about it? now I really dont believe a word you say.

you said this

"me and the wife watched a programme on tv "

which TV programme was it?

which channel?

this is against Islam , I can guarantee there is nothing in Islam to support this, hence why i have never heard of it and i have lived in North africa

Yes sure, ive got lots of positive things i can talk about Islam and my self.

Why on Earth do you assume we want to hear you talk about Islam, I'm sure if anyone on here, me included, have any interest in it, we'll look it up.

Yes sure....

why haven't you answered any of the questions I asked you?

Which Buddhist texts forbid homosexuality?

I'll save myself the effort of typing all of them out again.

I will do though if you don't make any attempt to answer them, and I will continue to do so until you do.

this is against Islam , I can guarantee there is nothing in Islam to support this, hence why i have never heard of it and i have lived in North africa

So you keep saying. So, if Islam doesnt support it it doesnt exist? At all??

There are numerous things that Islam does or is done in Islams name that do exist so I am afraid that your guarantee is meaningless

ive never heard of it ever,

and ive been to the places you mentioned above, have you?

but send me a link too the programme please.

also.

Do you think the story about necrofilla was right or wrong?

or how about the "Muslims force swimmers too cover up story "? is that right or wrong ?

is making up your mind cuz some on tells you lies right or wrong?

yes, I have been to these places, for both pleasure and during my stint in the forces, and I have seen evidence of this disgusting act. it seems that its the norm in these places, with little girls being told they are attending a party, and when they get there, they are led into a room and mutilated by some so called midwife (male or female) with filthy dirty tools. if this is acceptable, why are the girls lied to? why is this done? whose right is it to decide if a girl has a sex life or not? I will tell you, its not the right of any religion, and is a disgusting filthy and downright wrong thing to do. why are you not shouting this from the rooftops? watch it again. http://www.cbn.com/tv/1414018600001

Why on Earth do you assume we want to hear you talk about Islam, I'm sure if anyone on here, me included, have any interest in it, we'll look it up.

some one asked me if i cud speak about sumat else. look at the above post,

do you have any comment on the mainstream media lie which claimed Islam law allowed sex with dead wives?

any comment on UK only media lie about how Muslims were forcing swimming pool too cover up?

very funny link given above.

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 19:11 ----------

you said this

"me and the wife watched a programme on tv "

which TV programme was it?

which channel?

http://www.cbn.com/tv/1414018600001

which channel is CBN on? was the programme a whole 5 mins long?

no this practice is forbidden in Islam

Glad i cud clear that misconception for you.

blade the lairs who are the mainsream media.

some one asked me if i cud speak about sumat else. look at the above post,

do you have any comment on the mainstream media lie which claimed Islam law allowed sex with dead wives?

any comment on UK only media lie about how Muslims were forcing swimming pool too cover up?

very funny link given above

Honestly? Couldn't care less.

Archived