Disusting Mainstream Media Lies About Islam - Farewell Intercourse

IRAQ

AFGHANISTAN

LIBYA

etc etc etc etc etc when did these countries attack England?

nato is blowing people up and daily basis , kids women and babies while they sleep in their mud brick homes some times.

but hey, even if you were right, which u are NOT,

it still dont justify making up lies does it?

who specified england was the threat?

and wasn't iraq about oil, not religion?

I have proven it.

here

In the Buddhist moral code anything not specifically disallowed is permitted.

So unless you can show me where it is specifically disallowed the default position is that it is permitted.

You seem to be having some difficulty understanding this concept.

Here it is again, just to try and get it through:

As homosexuality in the lay community is not specifically disallowed in Buddhism, it is therefor, by default, permitted

Are you getting it yet? It is allowed. Unless you can show me a specific text where homosexuality is forbidden to the lay community you should accept that it is allowed.

So therefor your question (as you keep insisting I brought the subject up I will emphasise the your again just to make it clear)

the answer is Buddhism.

Now would you mind answering my other questions please?

"Homosexuality was known in ancient India; it is explicitly mentioned in the Vinaya (monastic discipline) and prohibited."

http://www.buddhanet.net/homosexu.htm

if being homosexual and buddist is so important please start a new subject. it dont interest me your interoperation of Buddhism,

i think the Dala Lama guy has more authority on the subject than you!

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 20:08 ----------

who specified england was the threat?

and wasn't iraq about oil, not religion?

Andy , Dave said:

"could it be that the western world is a pretty much at ease with everything, and does not go to war unless a country is under threat?"

thats the biggest bit of BS all day i wud think.

or is dave right?

"Homosexuality was known in ancient India; it is explicitly mentioned in the Vinaya (monastic discipline) and prohibited."

http://www.buddhanet.net/homosexu.htm

if being homosexual and buddist is so important please start a new subject. it dont interest me your interoperation of Buddhism,

i think the Dala Lama guy has more authority on the subject than you!

Please, please read my posts properly.

The Vinaya are the rules that monastics live by.

This forbids all sexual activity for monastics.

I specifically asked you to point me to a text in which the lay community were forbidden from homosexuality. Please go back and check my posts, I have stated this several times.

Once more, you brought it up, not me, it was a response to your question 'Which religion is Homosexuality allowed? ' so if you're not interested don't ask the question. On that note, I am interested in your answers to my questions which you are still avoiding.

btw, for the second time, the Dalai Lama has no authority in my tradition, as I have already put you his opinion to me is no more important than the Pope's authority on Islam would be to you. I have already put this to you. Btw - what is the Dalai Lama's opinion on the matter just out of interest?

Please, please read my posts properly.

The Vinaya are the rules that monastics live by.

This forbids all sexual activity for monastics.

I specifically asked you to point me to a text in which the lay community were forbidden from homosexuality. Please go back and check my posts, I have stated this several times.

Once more, you brought it up, not me, it was a response to your question 'Which religion is Homosexuality allowed? ' so if you're not interested don't ask the question. On that note, I am interested in your answers to my questions which you are still avoiding.

btw, for the second time, the Dalai Lama has no authority in my tradition, as I have already put you his opinion to me is no more important than the Pope's authority on Islam would be to you. I have already put this to you. Btw - what is the Dalai Lama's opinion on the matter just out of interest?

ok you win

your version of Buddism allows homosexuality, even tho the main guy of the relgion says no,

but if your happy thats fine,

good for you

now please stop diverting attention away from this thread. unless you so how can talk about the subject at hand.

ok you win

your version of Buddism allows homosexuality, even tho the main guy of the relgion says no,

good for you

now please stop diverting attention away from this thread. unless you so how can talk about the subject at hand.

I'm glad the technical terms are flying. I'm surprised in this day of age some religions are stupid enough to forbid homosexuality.

women in Islam are free to mary who they wish

a reason why you see Muslim matrimonial add on the net is that the VAST majoity of arabs in north Africa meet their spouses on-line.

BIG BIG BIG LIE. FALSE HOOD . INCORRECT .

"and does not go to war unless a country is under threat?"

IRAQ

AFGHANISTAN

LIBYA

etc etc etc etc etc when did these countries attack England?

nato is blowing people up and daily basis , kids women and babies while they sleep in their mud brick homes some times.

but hey, even if you were right, which u are NOT,

it still dont justify making up lies does it?

so libya didnt blow up a plane over british soil?

so iraq and afghanistan were not breeding grounds for terrorist teachings?

I have served proudly in afghanistan, and those wars were just and so, to protect the world from these terrorist animals. a war continuing, and quite rightly so. do not dare call me a liar for this, as I have first hand knowledge, and was prepared to lose my life to protect the innocent. you are bang out of line here son, and dont have a clue about the real world.

so libya didnt blow up a plane over british soil?

so iraq and afghanistan were not breeding grounds for terrorist teachings?

I have served proudly in afghanistan, and those wars were just and so, to protect the world from these terrorist animals. a war continuing, and quite rightly so. do not dare call me a liar for this, as I have first hand knowledge, and was prepared to lose my life to protect the innocent. you are bang out of line here son, and dont have a clue about the real world.

right

name me a iraq who bombed us?

do the same with a person from Afganistan?

NO ONE FROM THESE PLACES BOMBED US!

yet we are bombing their mud homes every day!

LIBYA. dont make me laugh. or cry! no proof libay behind pan am flight. ask the guy whos daughter was killed in the act.

any way your statement

""we do not go to war unless a country is under threat?"

is a BIG JOKE.

The last time England was under threat was during ww2.

ok you win

good for you

Your insistence that the Dalai Lama is Buddhism's 'main man' is ridiculous and just highlights your ignorance.

There are two main schools of Buddhism, Mahayana and Theravada.

Tibetan Buddhism is one of many, many schools of the Mahayana.

The Dalai Lama is the spiritual head of Tibetan Buddhism. He is the head of one of many subsections of one of two schools of Buddhism.

He is the main man of Buddhism in the same way that Abu Hamza is the main man of all of Islam. Do you think Abu Hamza is Islam's main man?

Where does the Dalai Lama say homosexuality isn't allowed in Buddhism?

Btw, I'd check your links more closely - this comes from your own link regarding sexual behaviour in Buddhism

As homosexuality is not explicitly mentioned in any of the Buddha's discourses (more than 20 volumes in the Pali Text Society's English translation), we can only assume that it is meant to be evaluated in the same way that heterosexuality is. And indeed it seems that this is why it is not specifically mentioned. In the case of the lay man and woman where there is mutual consent, where adultery is not involved and where the sexual act is an expression of love, respect, loyalty and warmth, it would not be breaking the third Precept. And it is the same when the two people are of the same gender[/Quote]

So thank you for answering your own question with your own link.

That is, in Buddhism homosexuality is allowed :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 20:34 ----------

I'm glad the technical terms are flying. I'm surprised in this day of age some religions are stupid enough to forbid homosexuality.

Buddhism has never forbidden it, quite amusingly Islam4me2's own link shows this.

Talk about tripping yourself up :hihi:

Archived