Disusting Mainstream Media Lies About Islam - Farewell Intercourse

The crazy thing is you've publicised the stupid story to loads of people who'd never heard it before - a lot of us don't read the Dail Mail.

You are really not a good advert for Islam - you come across as aggressive, narrow minded and incapable of taking other peoples viewpoints on board - as well as talking nonsense on the "Golden Ration" (sic) thread.

It's almost as if you want people to dislike Islam.

any comment on the lies coming from the media? errmmm i guess not,

how about my "war on islam or on freedom and liberty " thread? comments on that also? or u wana skip that one also?

the media come out with horrible lies, i am setting the record straight and u dont like it?

the farewell in coarse lie is just one example of media lies

will you like totalk about more examples?

aggressive? right, im the one throwing insults around aren't i?

The crazy thing is you've publicised the stupid story to loads of people who'd never heard it before - a lot of us don't read the Dail Mail.

You are really not a good advert for Islam - you come across as aggressive, narrow minded and incapable of taking other peoples viewpoints on board - as well as talking nonsense on the "Golden Ration" (sic) thread.

It's almost as if you want people to dislike Islam.

He's a terrible advert for Islam.

I have often defended Islam as a religion on this forum, I have many, many Muslim friends and I'm even in the middle of writing a book which is very positive towards the religion.

and he's even making me sick of talking about it.

If he was my only example of a Muslim I would definitely have a very different view than I do about the religion.

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 21:19 ----------

Yes, I asked you a question about it, I'm still waiting for the answer (imagine that)

how about my "war on islam or on freedom and liberty " thread? comments on that also? or u wana skip that one also?

What "war on islam" thread?

You've started this and and the "Golden Ratio(n)" thread. Are you talking about threads on another forum, or ones you've started under another username?

A classic truth logic :cool:

talking to half a dozen haters without spell check.

guess you cant comment on what i asked u?

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 21:21 ----------

What "war on islam" thread?

You've started this and and the "Golden Ratio(n)" thread. Are you talking about threads on another forum, or ones you've started under another username?

there was a thread 4 pages long created yesterday

titled : " War on Radical Islam? or on freedoms & liberty?"

any comment?

That was another of my questions, what I we supposed to hate?

Why don't you just answer them and get it over with?

of coarse , me exposing MEDIA DISGUSTING LIES is anti Islam.

yes suuuureeeee.

hold for more examples of anti islam propaganda , lies :

there was a thread 4 pages long created yesterday

titled : " War on Radical Islam? or on freedoms & liberty?"

any comment?

Yes - a forum search for threads started by you or where you've contributed doesn't reveal a thread with anything like that title.

Any comment?

Archived