Disusting Mainstream Media Lies About Islam - Farewell Intercourse

Islam4me2

Here you go, a revised list of questions for you.

Any chance of you answering them?

(1) In the link I put up the other day which suggested that we find inherent patterns in things and the golden ratio is just such a pattern you agreed with, but then you maintain it's a miracle - it can't be both, could you clarify which you think it is.

(2) You claimed Mecca has always been a place of worship and that the Prophet Abraham Built the Kabbah

Can you provide any evidence for any of these statements?

(3) Why are the Abrahamic faiths the great religions, what criteria are you using?

(4) Do you think the Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) would have wriggled and wormed his way around avoiding difficult questions like you do?

(5) You think the press has an agenda which they prioritise over making a profit, if you have evidence that this is the case please what is it?

(6) Can you provide evidence that big business 'owns' the American government?

(7) Can you point us to an example of aggressive abuse specifically against you?

I would like to comment on the religion of Islam, I find it vile, it is repressive, intolerant. No one could spread a lie that in any way comes near the truth of its true horribleness.

Much like all other religions.

thanks for your opinion.

good bye

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 21:43 ----------

Islam4me2

?

i thought you pestering me about buddists and gays was it,

please stick to the subject

you seem to follow me around and dont talk about the subject at hand

Just curious, if a thread is withdrawn by the mods does it still appear in a search?

No - a locked/closed thread would appear in a search - a deleted one wouldn't.

Try searching for threads started by truthlogic, enuff respect, peas maker or SBCY for example ;)

We've already established that the "Farewell Intercourse" lie was started in Egypt and has had very little coverage in the mainstream media over here.

You've publicised it more than anyone else on Sheffield Forum.

TBH, I had never heard of it before it came on here so as I have previously said, he is doing more anti-islam publicity than the western press!!

Why do you choose to interpret the story being about Islam rather than Egypt?

cuz each of the media lie machines has implied that this is a Islamic ruling.

Can you provide a link to one of the articles that specifically implies it is an Islamic ruling, rather than an Egyptian ruling?

you tell me

why would THEY spread such disgusting lies?

you tell me , why?

Not MY place to answer, I am not the one claiming it, its YOU!!!!

Are you now managing to spout so much BS that you are even confusing yourself now?

Can you provide a link to one of the articles that specifically implies it is an Islamic ruling, rather than an Egyptian ruling?

do a search there are 1.4 million hits on the story

each one ive looked at says its a Islamic ruling.

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 21:49 ----------

Not MY place to answer, I am not the one claiming it, its YOU!!!!

Are you now managing to spout so much BS that you are even confusing yourself now?

its not claim

its a fact of the matter.

the lie and the lies are being told,

no one is arguing that point,

now tell me why do U think they are telling such lies?

im not confused, im trying to keep every one on the subject , despite the aggressive ABUSE and side steeping the subjects by users.

now let me know when u feel u can talk about the subject

just one example of media lies,

what is? that you are spreading the "lies" in SF more than western media?

But you ARE!!!! If you had never mentioned this "lie" I would never have known about and would not now be typing about it!

Archived