Disusting Mainstream Media Lies About Islam - Farewell Intercourse

You do have rather disgusting religion to be fair.

When we have the media ( owned by the elite ) brainwashing the masses with outlandish horror movie LIES , you will get fragile minds who start too think the way you are.

agreement?

Guess zero comments on the mainstream media and its lies,?

but insulting Islam is ok?

All places well known for their absolute truth telling and non-distortion of facts to suit their agenda.

How you can accuse that bastion of British journalism, the Daily Mail, of printing lies I can not understand. I'm sure they've never had to print a retraction of a complete story before after it's been discovered to have been completely fabricated.

there are many more examples of lies by the western media.

this was just the latests,

media does also twist the truth too suite their ANTI ISLAM agenda.

only a fool would print this story without checking the facts

or some one with a agenda, and the media do certainly have a anti Islam agenda , don't they?

the mail is part of a bigger propaganda programme isnt it.

When we have the media ( owned by the elite ) brainwashing the masses with outlandish horror movie LIES , you will get fragile minds who start too think the way you are.

agreement?

Guess zero comments on the mainstream media and its lies,?

but insulting Islam is ok?

That's soooooo last week. British press lie all the time about all sorts of things. Islam isn't special.

Stop being a drama queen - it was a hoax that's all.

And if you look at it literally -

Farewell Intercourse

or

Intercourse farewell

or

Intercourse = a very rude word beginijng with F

Farewell = off

Someone's pulling your leg :hihi:

A hoax with 1.4 million hits,

You are aware there is a big part of the public who consider the media to be the GOSPEL OF TRUTH?

there are many more examples of lies by the western media.

this was just the latests,

media does also twist the truth too suite their ANTI ISLAM agenda.

only a fool would print this story without checking the facts

or some one with a agenda, and the media do certainly have a anti Islam agenda , don't they?

the mail is part of a bigger propaganda programme isnt it.

The best anti Islam propaganda is Islam itself.

I don't know about that particular story but I think the media tends to treat all religions in the same way, that is highlighting negative aspects of the faith and largely ignoring the positive stories.

That, however is the business they're in, and I think they do the same with most subjects, so on one hand I think they probably do 'stretch the truth' a little about Islam, but on the other I don't think highlighting Islam is necessary, as they do the same with most subjects.

On the other hand I don't see any alternative media that doesn't do the same, and actually probably to a greater extent, so really you're asking a non question.

The question should really be 'Does media stretch the truth to sell stories', to which I would say yes.

The best anti Islam propaganda is Islam itself.

Let me guess the conspiracy theory we are at war with radical Islam. BIG LOL. wake up and smell the coffee mate.

the biggest arms deal in history was from USA too birth place / academic Al-Queda learning centre Saudi Arabia.

let me guess no one told you?

USA gave Billions of dollars too Al-Queda during 80s

Now they doing the same all over again like a merry go round .

Or Is It Islam taking over western freedoms and liberties and money?

Archived