Disusting Mainstream Media Lies About Islam - Farewell Intercourse

one thing is for sure there is a set agenda on this forum which will be exposed fully

Now you are getting paranoid!! OK, I will bite, what is the set agenda on SF?

I know its daft me expecting an answer!!!

Thats told me, now I have found out that Apple, Google, starbucks and McDonalds are media

OK, I will cede Google, but STARBUCKS????

i suggest you look into how giant companies control and own the governments.

and then look into who are the biggest share holders.

the whole thread is about how media creates lies about Islam

The thread (according to your own title) is about the mainstream media lying about Islam.

Now look at FJ's post here it was a Saudi Arabian news network that broke the story. Saudi Arabia, unless I'm mistaken is an Islamic country.

The mainstream media (those that did publish it) in this country have retracted the story.

So your title should read 'Islamic media lies about Islam'.

It doesn't, you're trying to push an agenda that it is the mainstream western media - the only person trying to spread lies on this thread is you, when it has been clearly demonstrated you have no evidence whatsoever for your claims.

So who has believed it on SF - in fact who had heard of it before you brought it up?

my thread does not suggest it is true

unlike the thousands of western media links who have written about the story to be it true,

loolz the only angle u lot can do is by saying im anti islam, very poor.

all the media is controlled by the same elite, proof of this is how they all copy the same story on a daily basis.

saudi is fully a puppet state,

So who has believed it on SF - in fact who had heard of it before you brought it up?

Not me, in fact I had heard of an potentially anti-islamic FACT that he hadnt heard of!!! So much for him being well researched!!

Archived