Disusting Mainstream Media Lies About Islam - Farewell Intercourse

Its actually quite amusing, he argues himself around in circles, never answers questions and continously makes claims he cant substantiate

Well each to their own i guess. :D

I can imagine him in a face to face "conversation". Spouts his rubbish then fingers in ears till he sees your lips stop moving. Pointless.

Its actually quite amusing, he argues himself around in circles, never answers questions and continously makes claims he cant substantiate

My God, it's not borderline is it? (ironically enough there's a bit with me asking Islam4me2 a question at the bottom of that post which he is yet to answer :hihi:)

Enough of this frivolity, I'm away te bed.

Islam4me2, if you do feel like answering the questions I will be happy to debate your answers with you tomorrow evening. Until then may I recommend actually checking your sources before you drop a massive 'un like you did earlier on the homosexuality in Buddhism subject.

To the rest of you, night fellas, it's been a pleasure. I haven't had this much fun for ages.

When we have the media ( owned by the elite ) brainwashing the masses with outlandish horror movie LIES , you will get fragile minds who start too think the way you are.

agreement?

Guess zero comments on the mainstream media and its lies,?

but insulting Islam is ok?

I assume this is the same religion that blows innocent people up on buses and flies planes into buildings, the London tube bombings ALL of which have been committed by Islamics yet you are our friends apparently whilst on the other hand we are infidels and deserve to die.

If you cannot stand constructive critism then pack you bag and fly back with all your relatives to wherever you came from leaving your British passport before you leave then feel free to grumble as much as you like, otherwise shut up and live with it!

If you don't like the idea of free speech in the UK LEAVE! Simples!!

I'm happy to embrace more of less any religion with the exception of Islam and Jehovas witnesses. Remove Islam, remove terrorism then people of all religions can live in peace, its not rocket science

I think you need to take off the blinkers and get out more. Looking at others responding to your rants and promptly getting some of your facts wrong is making interesting reading - remember if you don't like it tough the UK is a free speaking country no-one is forcing you to remain here......

which one of my facts were wrong? let me know.

as for if you don't like foreign policy or wars you can go

if that was the case i think we would be living in a almost deserted island

Oops I forgot I'm not allowed to quote true facts and have an opinion under Islam am I? naughty me

it is not Islam which manipulates the facts m but the media who do it on a every day basis, im just sad many people cant see through the dichotomy of lies.

I read recently that 75% of the worlds religions originate from Judism, try convincing an Islamic of that!!! Especially the one on this thread...

I suggest you learn about Islam, Judaism is the closets religion to Islam, All of Judaism Prophets are Islam prophets , it sounds like some one has manipulated your thinking into sumat else with that comment.

So the premise of the OP that the "farewell sex law" story being a product of western media propaganda has been shown to be a lie. Will the OP retract their lies?

It would be a first for Islam4me2 / SBCY / peas maker / enuff respect / truthlogic - and whatever other names the OP has posted under :cool:

Archived