Disusting Mainstream Media Lies About Islam - Farewell Intercourse

which one of my facts were wrong? let me know.

as for if you don't like foreign policy or wars you can go

if that was the case i think we would be living in a almost deserted island

it is not Islam which manipulates the facts m but the media who do it on a every day basis, im just sad many people cant see through the dichotomy of lies.

I suggest you learn about Islam, Judaism is the closets religion to Islam, All of Judaism Prophets are Islam prophets , it sounds like some one has manipulated your thinking into sumat else with that comment.

Yet AGAIN you dont answer a question!!! At least you are consistant :)

I know I shouldn't laugh but.....:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Well my wife's Bella was laid open on the bed the other night and I happened to steal a glance at it!.

To my dismay the article in question was all about how some Lady's who fake it.

Now this has set me thinking about these Egyption lasses and I hope that they have not been reading the Bella.!

It would be a first for Islam4me2 / SBCY / peas maker / enuff respect / truthlogic - and whatever other names the OP has posted under :cool:

so im 5 in one now am i,

jittery paranoia maybe?

---------- Post added 13-05-2013 at 10:37 ----------

So the premise of the OP that the "farewell sex law" story being a product of western media propaganda has been shown to be a lie. Will the OP retract their lies?

i didn't talk about were it originated from, only how the lie was propagandised by the mainstream media.

Saudi media is like fox news on steroids and a straight jacket.

I thought that was a euphemism at first.. :shocked:

Some times there are things of interest especialy on the centre spread but on the whole I don't give it a second glance.

---------- Post added 13-05-2013 at 11:49 ----------

I'm glad it wasn't just me ... :hihi:

So am I !!!!>

Yet another outlandish media hype about Islam.

"farewell intercourse" was a subject taken on by many many mainstream medias.

The horrible lies repeated thousands of times ( as all media now days just copy from one another ) suggested that Muslims in Egypt had passed a law allowing men to have sex with their dead wives.

1.4 million hits on gooogle.

reported by:

daily mail

huffington post

the blaze

rt

etc etc etc

example of modern day propaganda , guess the mainstream media do have a agenda set by the people who control it, do they?

open thread comments please.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=farewell+incorase&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#hl=en&gs_rn=12&gs_ri=psy-ab&pq=farewell%20intercourse&cp=20&gs_id=ia&xhr=t&q=farewell+intercourse+law&es_nrs=true&pf=p&client=firefox-a&hs=17B&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&sclient=psy-ab&oq=farewell+intercourse&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.46340616,d.d2k&fp=73e27a103b972294&biw=1280&bih=892

So why are they all lies then?

Mod Note

Posts removed for discussing moderation, if you have any queries, comments or complaints regarding the moderation of this forum then these should be directed to the Helpdesk.

Archived