Disusting Mainstream Media Lies About Islam - Farewell Intercourse

that's mean He could choke on his own frothing. never mind the hook.

i dont get upset over lies

however the JIDF gets very upset when i post threads exposing the truth

they get very abusive when i post threads proving how the JIDF manipulates web content

so carry on sending abusive messages it proves you work of a script.

they get very abusive when i post threads proving how the JIDF manipulates web content

Do you ever consider that you may be as daft as a brush?

Do you ever consider that you may be as daft as a brush?

no im actually intelligent to know when the TRUTH is being manipulated .

many examples have been given some removed so still visible on this forum

and how is the TRUTH handled on here with abuse and ridicule as that's the standard operation for people who job it is to derail subjects

---------- Post added 13-05-2013 at 13:07 ----------

Can't believe that Islam lets you have intercourse with a dead spouse.

Thats just WRONG!

Thanks for proving my point about Propaganda and fragile minds infected with media lies

What? What is the JIDF?? Why don't you accept that 12 miles out is out? Is the north or south pole out by 12 miles? No!

Yet another outlandish media hype about Islam.

"farewell intercourse" was a subject taken on by many many mainstream medias.

The horrible lies repeated thousands of times ( as all media now days just copy from one another ) suggested that Muslims in Egypt had passed a law allowing men to have sex with their dead wives.

1.4 million hits on gooogle.

reported by:

daily mail

huffington post

the blaze

rt

etc etc etc

example of modern day propaganda , guess the mainstream media do have a agenda set by the people who control it, do they?

open thread comments please.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=farewell+incorase&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#hl=en&gs_rn=12&gs_ri=psy-ab&pq=farewell%20intercourse&cp=20&gs_id=ia&xhr=t&q=farewell+intercourse+law&es_nrs=true&pf=p&client=firefox-a&hs=17B&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&sclient=psy-ab&oq=farewell+intercourse&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.46340616,d.d2k&fp=73e27a103b972294&biw=1280&bih=892

Not that I'm saying it is true. You've quoted the Daily Mail so that proves its false and no one in their right mind would propose such a law. So how did they come to this conclusion it was happening. It seems strange 4 newspapers come with the same headline. Have they completely misread a new law?

Not that I'm saying it is true. You've quoted the Daily Mail so that proves its false and no one in their right mind would propose such a law. So how did they come to this conclusion it was happening. It seems strange 4 newspapers come with the same headline. Have they completely misread a new law?

all the main stream media ( including certain arab ones ) all take the news from one another

modern propaganda now days works that way, they all just copy each other

so some one at the top sets the agenda and the minions just copy and print the story.

all the main stream media ( including certain arab ones ) all take the news from one another

so some one at the top sets the agenda and the minions just copy and print the story.

No, that's how some news media works it's not how all news media works.

You insult us by telling us that we can't tell the difference.

You make us laugh at you by lecturing at us about this whilst simultaneously repeating nonsense from media sources which reinforce your paranoia. You are clearly guilty of what you accuse us of doing.

Harun Yahya is certainly not a reliable source of information.

and how is the TRUTH[/Quote]

It's not the truth, this has been shown to you time and time again.

handled on here with abuse and ridicule[/Quote]

For the most part not with abuse, and only with ridicule because despite almost every poster proving you wrong you still insist it to be right. If you're that closed minded you will be ridiculed.

as that's the standard operation for people who job it is to derail subjects[/Quote]

You've accused me of derailing things. However you're getting confused. You make comments that people question you on, you ignore those questions then accuse the questioners of derailment.

Had you answered the questions people put to you when they were first asked then they wouldn't have to keep chasing you. The questions irrelevance to the present subject is only down to your own poor attempts at avoiding them.

---------- Post added 13-05-2013 at 17:46 ----------

Harun Yahya is certainly not a reliable source of information.

Neither is he a particularly good example of an Islamic scholar.

He does unfortunately have quite an influence over a large portion of young Muslims who believe the twaddle he peddles.

Oh, you mean Henry Kissinger, Supreme Leader of The New World Order. Why didn't you say so, we'd all have known what you were going on about.

Never mind , old chap, there'll be some men in black along any minute to neuralise you. Probably.

Archived